Glorify the Golden Heart

Now I understand why it is the one that awards the coat. This isn't about fighting the Djinn but about having to put up with clueless players. The events to reach the Lair of Zommoros are easy to do solo, however you require at least 3 people to come with you to open the 2 gates along the way. And then once you are in you can either finish the collection or continue the event chain. However finishing the event chain will kick you out of the lair once finished. So even though you may want to finish collection others may decide to do the events which will prevent you from finishing your collection even if you have all required items. This is because some think that you need to finish the event chain before you can do the collection (yes I did the same mistake the first time). And there are of course also trolls who will try to sabotage you on purpose."Too many cooks spoil the broth" as they say and thats why this is the collection that awards the coat i.e. most important part of the armour.

So what is the best way to do this you ask? Well it's best to get your collection items while Explorer Flynn is collecting Unidentified Djinn Artifacts, simply don't give him anything and focus on your collection. There are 5 rooms there 1 contains treasure while the other 4 elementals and other effects and a staircase made up of sparkles. You have to climb them to the top of each room where there will be a walkway made from the same sparkles, that leads to the center of each room, where you find sources of energy. As you probably guessed that is where you need to use your Amalgamated Gemstones. The 5th energy source is up high, not sure how you reach it exactly, I used the Springer to jump on a burning brazier and from there climbed higher, although I don't think it was the right way. People were about to finish the event chain so I didn't have time to figure it all out, I did warn them of course, but you know how it goes.Anyway once you climb all the way up you will find one more walkway made of sparkles that will take you to the very center of the lair, where you find the last energy source.

Thanks for this tip.I did this with a group of everyone not knowing what to expect and we followed the whole event chain and then realized the Lair does not stay open, a bit of a kick in the face for all of us to say the least.Knowing this, I can go in again and tell people to ignore the Artifact Collecting :)

Archived