Upcoming Engineer Balance Changes - Page 3 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Upcoming Engineer Balance Changes

13>

Comments

  • EnderzShadow.2506EnderzShadow.2506 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 16, 2019

    @raykor.6723 said:
    I read the notes again and again and I don't see one single change to Scrapper that is anything other than a nerf. Was Scrapper really this broken class that needed such a drastic overhaul? I don't understand what they were thinking.

    And after 7 years they decided the Engineer's rifle was so OP it need three skills nerfed as well?

    You know whats funny though, anyone that isn't a scrapper/engi main, thinks its all a buff.
    And no, I'm dead serious. Sitting pvp chat talking to some people. I mean, they see the hit to vitality but the rest they think is a buff....

    mhm, ok, sure, whatever you say, no after you, I insist, no really, please, be my guest,

  • EnderzShadow.2506EnderzShadow.2506 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @RoterFuchs.9216 said:

    @DinoStone.2485 said:
    I mostly play PvE, so I can say that the function gyro is bordering on completely useless for me. And now the fact that I need to give up something as big as my elite toolbelt skill for a function gyro that is still practically useless means that the already minority healing scrapper becomes even less useful. If I’m being honest I just want them to remove function gyro and give us a profession mechanic that doesn’t so blatantly favor PvP and WvW.

    Even then, I’ve done some of both on my scrapper, and I can say that my toobelt skill (especially detection pulse) has always been more useful to me than the still pretty useless function gyro. Please give us a profession mechanic that works in all game modes, and not one that favors two, and still doesn’t work all that well.

    I think that a profession mechanic should be central to a class/elite spec, but I’ve never felt that scrapper’s function gyro is central to the class, or something that I couldn’t picture the class without. Take for example the holosmith. The photon forge/heat is so central to everything about the class, and all the traits, exceed skills, and weapon skills revolve around that. While I’m not saying that scrapper needs to go that far, I’d like to see a profession mechanic that works more like that.

    I didn't notice the function gyro for a long time after I had started playing scrapper. So yes, it's a horrible profession mechanic.

    It was a great profession mechanic in all game modes. Blatantly favor pvp and wvw, bull kitten. Rezzing people is only a pvp/wvw thing right? Just had someone post how they run fractals with pug groups and it works great. But now they will be able to rez much less often and in key situations.

    Once I started playing scrapper I had to look it up and see how Scrap would down me with gyro, but once I figured that out, it's great.
    You not noticing it---says more about you than the skill. Do you ever rez/stomp?

    mhm, ok, sure, whatever you say, no after you, I insist, no really, please, be my guest,

  • Just tried to fight 3 Stonemist guards in my full celestial scrapper and almost died. I don't like to complain and I will not do this in this post, but we are living interesting times my friends. I think we will soon be one once again an endangered profession. At least till they figure all this and repair the damage.

    On Seafarer's Rest since forever

  • Vagrant.7206Vagrant.7206 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @EnderzShadow.2506 said:
    @Vagrant.7206
    All the talk about drunk scrapper, I pulled up the Drunk Scrapper build and ran that a game.
    I had no idea what I was doing. But people died...and well, being a meme build, so did I :P

    Yeah, drunk scrapper is pretty silly, and @Ivantreil.3092 invented it. I suspect this change may make it stronger than it's been in a while, but I could also be wrong.

    The great god Lagki demands sacrifice!

  • Killing ambient creatures gives you maxed barrier, certainly a potential issue in WvW. Rough maths but, 15% of several hundreds of thousands of damage and with maxed vitality you could be looking at 15k + barrier.

  • @Cuilan.7091 said:
    Overall these changes are rather half-baked and definitely need more thought and care in some of the numbers and designs. I really wish Anet would talk actually players that use scrapper instead of taking guesses of what the Class should do.

    But taking guesses of what the class should do is their speciality right? I mean take a look at berserker rework. They are happy when they have to take guesses but too bad their guesses mostly wrong.

  • Shao.7236Shao.7236 Member ✭✭✭

    @Trollocks.5084 said:
    Welp, that -300 vitatlity is probably the biggest slap in the face. Scrapper is completely dead.

    Nah. It's still pretty good, in fact. It encourages bruiser builds rather than having unkillable power builds which is much more engaging than being able to deal damage and have nothing to compensate for.

  • Ruufio.1496Ruufio.1496 Member ✭✭✭

    @Shao.7236 said:

    @Trollocks.5084 said:
    Welp, that -300 vitatlity is probably the biggest slap in the face. Scrapper is completely dead.

    Nah. It's still pretty good, in fact. It encourages bruiser builds rather than having unkillable power builds which is much more engaging than being able to deal damage and have nothing to compensate for.

    Bruiser that has to build for even more HP than before (meaning damage loss) and also lost 25% damage and around 200 power if you built for the bruiser playstyle before.

    Yeah it's dead. But so is holosmith because of constant nerfs. Engineer as a whole is dead except for superspeed bots.

  • EnderzShadow.2506EnderzShadow.2506 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Naxos.2503 said:
    I tried to make the new scrapper work, on an existing power scrapper build. Here's the thing : I do get an almost Constant barrier on my scrapper so long as I dish out the pain with my Hammer. Damage's not bad.

    But I took -1- crit from a couple veteran mobs, and half of my health was gone, including the barrier. So no. Nope. Never. Not viable. 300 vit is too much, and it does impact barrier as well, it's counterproductive.

    They shouldnt take any vitality---and just leave the buff.
    "Tradeoffs" is the dumbest idea they've implemented so far. It started with druid pets and was a terrible idea.

    I played 4 pvp games as bunk/heals.
    It felt mostly the same. A bit less survivability. When I needed that last little bit to live or get away--Nope. It wasn't there.
    3k hitpoints is a pretty big deal.

    The new f5, while it's not horrible is a huge nerf.
    Rezzes and stomps happen all the time, so the cooldown is a huge nerf.
    It wants to effect my other f1-f4? Why? Imagine eles not being able to switch attunements.

    The gyros get destroyed by damage. So when you really need them they aren't there.
    The rez potential on a ranger can't be destroyed. You can't break their trait for a faster rez.
    But evidently, since this patch, you can break an engies ability to rez/stomp.

    Scourge and Dragonhunter sure have insta rez's
    Anets golden babies.

    mhm, ok, sure, whatever you say, no after you, I insist, no really, please, be my guest,

  • Dediggefedde.4961Dediggefedde.4961 Member ✭✭✭

    Just finished our WvW guild raid.
    It was troubling running around with 14k HP, but the 20% dmg delay made me tankier than our guards.
    Heal is still as high (got up to 14khps at one time), function gyro much easier to use, Superspeed almost 100% uptime.
    Function gyros seem to have less HP (single-hit by rev), though. Cleanse is untouched.

    So, as a zerg-supporter it's even a bit better now in my opinion.
    Rapid-regen triggered MDF was "only" around 2khps after all...

  • santenal.1054santenal.1054 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 16, 2019

    "Using a leap finisher grants you superspeed"
    "Using a blast finisher applies superspeed around you"

    I was expecting to get superspeed without having to use combo fields when reading that. When I use rocket charge the second leap finisher only adds 1 second of superspeed, shouldn't that be 5 seconds? ( same happens when using 2 different skills in the same combo field , you need to use a fresh combo field to get the full 5 seconds it seems)

  • Ruufio.1496Ruufio.1496 Member ✭✭✭

    @Dediggefedde.4961 said:
    Just finished our WvW guild raid.
    It was troubling running around with 14k HP, but the 20% dmg delay made me tankier than our guards.
    Heal is still as high (got up to 14khps at one time), function gyro much easier to use, Superspeed almost 100% uptime.
    Function gyros seem to have less HP (single-hit by rev), though. Cleanse is untouched.

    So, as a zerg-supporter it's even a bit better now in my opinion.
    Rapid-regen triggered MDF was "only" around 2khps after all...

    Yes, superspeed bot is the engineer role now.

  • EnderzShadow.2506EnderzShadow.2506 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Dediggefedde.4961 said:
    Just finished our WvW guild raid.
    It was troubling running around with 14k HP, but the 20% dmg delay made me tankier than our guards.
    Heal is still as high (got up to 14khps at one time), function gyro much easier to use, Superspeed almost 100% uptime.
    Function gyros seem to have less HP (single-hit by rev), though. Cleanse is untouched.

    So, as a zerg-supporter it's even a bit better now in my opinion.
    Rapid-regen triggered MDF was "only" around 2khps after all...

    in pvp my thing is this...

    Against certain builds, I would never die BUT they were sustain tanky builds like mine.

    The classes that did give me trouble, Revs, Reapers other spike dmg classes, they are an even bigger counter to me and I am LESS of a counter to them

    Vacuum.<--thats something a lot of players don't understand when they 'wish' or 'ask' for nerfs.
    There was a knee jerk reaction to 'nerf scrapper' for one week, maybe two and then everyone learned how to deal with them.

    mhm, ok, sure, whatever you say, no after you, I insist, no really, please, be my guest,

  • Curennos.9307Curennos.9307 Member ✭✭✭

    The -300 vitality is absolutely ridiculous. It feels like they couldn't come up with anything more imaginative so we get a copy/paste from zerker.

  • coro.3176coro.3176 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Ruufio.1496 said:

    @Curennos.9307 said:
    The -300 vitality is absolutely ridiculous. It feels like they couldn't come up with anything more imaginative so we get a copy/paste from zerker.

    It doesnt even make sense because we do no damage. Especially now. Why are we losing -300 vitality again? For the part that gives us barrier on damage done?... oh yeah it scales on being able to actually do damage.

    Probably because vampiric mechanics (and that's effectively what this is) tend to be very feast or famine. They are very difficult to balance because you're attacking and defending with every action. I'm guessing this was added as a counterbalance against what scrapper could possibly turn into given the barier on hit

    .. unfortunately, they effectively kill off any specs that are not able to deal this direct power damage and keep up barrier.

    From the sounds of it (I haven't tried yet) it's pretty hard for a power scrapper to make up the difference already.

  • crepuscular.9047crepuscular.9047 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Dawdler.8521 said:

    @RoterFuchs.9216 said:

    @DinoStone.2485 said:
    I mostly play PvE, so I can say that the function gyro is bordering on completely useless for me. And now the fact that I need to give up something as big as my elite toolbelt skill for a function gyro that is still practically useless means that the already minority healing scrapper becomes even less useful. If I’m being honest I just want them to remove function gyro and give us a profession mechanic that doesn’t so blatantly favor PvP and WvW.

    Even then, I’ve done some of both on my scrapper, and I can say that my toobelt skill (especially detection pulse) has always been more useful to me than the still pretty useless function gyro. Please give us a profession mechanic that works in all game modes, and not one that favors two, and still doesn’t work all that well.

    I think that a profession mechanic should be central to a class/elite spec, but I’ve never felt that scrapper’s function gyro is central to the class, or something that I couldn’t picture the class without. Take for example the holosmith. The photon forge/heat is so central to everything about the class, and all the traits, exceed skills, and weapon skills revolve around that. While I’m not saying that scrapper needs to go that far, I’d like to see a profession mechanic that works more like that.

    I didn't notice the function gyro for a long time after I had started playing scrapper. So yes, it's a horrible profession mechanic.

    If they would just have changed the gyro - even at the loss of F5 - it wouldnt be too horrible... Unlike this complete meltdown of the traits.

    after trying it out, it's actually not that bad of a change to make F5 FG, I actually really like the change in PvP, really useful during tight team fights, way more useful than DP

    won about 4-5 team fights in a single match

    [RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]     [TTS] [KA] [SI]     [RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]
    Praise the Inevitable Eternal Transcendent King Palawa Ignacious Joko, the Beloved and Feared Undying Eternal Monarch of All !!!
    ... til Aurene ate him for dessert 😭
  • Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @crepuscular.9047 said:

    @Dawdler.8521 said:

    @RoterFuchs.9216 said:

    @DinoStone.2485 said:
    I mostly play PvE, so I can say that the function gyro is bordering on completely useless for me. And now the fact that I need to give up something as big as my elite toolbelt skill for a function gyro that is still practically useless means that the already minority healing scrapper becomes even less useful. If I’m being honest I just want them to remove function gyro and give us a profession mechanic that doesn’t so blatantly favor PvP and WvW.

    Even then, I’ve done some of both on my scrapper, and I can say that my toobelt skill (especially detection pulse) has always been more useful to me than the still pretty useless function gyro. Please give us a profession mechanic that works in all game modes, and not one that favors two, and still doesn’t work all that well.

    I think that a profession mechanic should be central to a class/elite spec, but I’ve never felt that scrapper’s function gyro is central to the class, or something that I couldn’t picture the class without. Take for example the holosmith. The photon forge/heat is so central to everything about the class, and all the traits, exceed skills, and weapon skills revolve around that. While I’m not saying that scrapper needs to go that far, I’d like to see a profession mechanic that works more like that.

    I didn't notice the function gyro for a long time after I had started playing scrapper. So yes, it's a horrible profession mechanic.

    If they would just have changed the gyro - even at the loss of F5 - it wouldnt be too horrible... Unlike this complete meltdown of the traits.

    after trying it out, it's actually not that bad of a change to make F5 FG, I actually really like the change in PvP, really useful during tight team fights, way more useful than DP

    won about 4-5 team fights in a single match

    Thats PvP. Presumably the 4-5 team fights didnt involve fighting 25 man guilds that just blasted stealth.

    Dont look a gift Asura in the mouth.
    No seriously, dont. Shark teeth.

  • crepuscular.9047crepuscular.9047 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Dawdler.8521 said:

    @crepuscular.9047 said:

    @Dawdler.8521 said:

    @RoterFuchs.9216 said:

    @DinoStone.2485 said:
    I mostly play PvE, so I can say that the function gyro is bordering on completely useless for me. And now the fact that I need to give up something as big as my elite toolbelt skill for a function gyro that is still practically useless means that the already minority healing scrapper becomes even less useful. If I’m being honest I just want them to remove function gyro and give us a profession mechanic that doesn’t so blatantly favor PvP and WvW.

    Even then, I’ve done some of both on my scrapper, and I can say that my toobelt skill (especially detection pulse) has always been more useful to me than the still pretty useless function gyro. Please give us a profession mechanic that works in all game modes, and not one that favors two, and still doesn’t work all that well.

    I think that a profession mechanic should be central to a class/elite spec, but I’ve never felt that scrapper’s function gyro is central to the class, or something that I couldn’t picture the class without. Take for example the holosmith. The photon forge/heat is so central to everything about the class, and all the traits, exceed skills, and weapon skills revolve around that. While I’m not saying that scrapper needs to go that far, I’d like to see a profession mechanic that works more like that.

    I didn't notice the function gyro for a long time after I had started playing scrapper. So yes, it's a horrible profession mechanic.

    If they would just have changed the gyro - even at the loss of F5 - it wouldnt be too horrible... Unlike this complete meltdown of the traits.

    after trying it out, it's actually not that bad of a change to make F5 FG, I actually really like the change in PvP, really useful during tight team fights, way more useful than DP

    won about 4-5 team fights in a single match

    Thats PvP. Presumably the 4-5 team fights didnt involve fighting 25 man guilds that just blasted stealth.

    true, but there are other classes that can do reveal too, like herald revs, which often runs in wvw; scrapper was rarely ran prior to the gyro rework

    I think it's totally fine for a class to be bad in a game mode

    [RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]     [TTS] [KA] [SI]     [RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]
    Praise the Inevitable Eternal Transcendent King Palawa Ignacious Joko, the Beloved and Feared Undying Eternal Monarch of All !!!
    ... til Aurene ate him for dessert 😭
  • @EnderzShadow.2506 said:
    It was a great profession mechanic in all game modes. Blatantly favor pvp and wvw, bull kitten. Rezzing people is only a pvp/wvw thing right? Just had someone post how they run fractals with pug groups and it works great. But now they will be able to rez much less often and in key situations.

    Once I started playing scrapper I had to look it up and see how Scrap would down me with gyro, but once I figured that out, it's great.
    You not noticing it---says more about you than the skill. Do you ever rez/stomp?

    My point is that as soon as you step out if a game mode where you need to finish your enemies (pvp wvw) you lose half the use of the function gyro. Also, in something like a raid, you shouldn’t need to res if your supports/healers are doing their job properly. Not saying you never need to res, but in a perfect world you shouldn’t. Not to mention that when you can only res with the function gyro, it basically becomes a discount search and rescue.

  • EnderzShadow.2506EnderzShadow.2506 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @DinoStone.2485 said:

    @EnderzShadow.2506 said:
    It was a great profession mechanic in all game modes. Blatantly favor pvp and wvw, bull kitten. Rezzing people is only a pvp/wvw thing right? Just had someone post how they run fractals with pug groups and it works great. But now they will be able to rez much less often and in key situations.

    Once I started playing scrapper I had to look it up and see how Scrap would down me with gyro, but once I figured that out, it's great.
    You not noticing it---says more about you than the skill. Do you ever rez/stomp?

    My point is that as soon as you step out if a game mode where you need to finish your enemies (pvp wvw) you lose half the use of the function gyro. Also, in something like a raid, you shouldn’t need to res if your supports/healers are doing their job properly. Not saying you never need to res, but in a perfect world you shouldn’t. Not to mention that when you can only res with the function gyro, it basically becomes a discount search and rescue.

    Gotcha.
    Definitely a worse search and rescue but yeah. I see what you're saying.
    Ideally, there would be options for what you wanted.
    You could have a choice of how the Gyro worked depending on how and in what setting you were playing the class.

    mhm, ok, sure, whatever you say, no after you, I insist, no really, please, be my guest,

  • @EnderzShadow.2506 said:

    @RoterFuchs.9216 said:

    @DinoStone.2485 said:
    I mostly play PvE, so I can say that the function gyro is bordering on completely useless for me. And now the fact that I need to give up something as big as my elite toolbelt skill for a function gyro that is still practically useless means that the already minority healing scrapper becomes even less useful. If I’m being honest I just want them to remove function gyro and give us a profession mechanic that doesn’t so blatantly favor PvP and WvW.

    Even then, I’ve done some of both on my scrapper, and I can say that my toobelt skill (especially detection pulse) has always been more useful to me than the still pretty useless function gyro. Please give us a profession mechanic that works in all game modes, and not one that favors two, and still doesn’t work all that well.

    I think that a profession mechanic should be central to a class/elite spec, but I’ve never felt that scrapper’s function gyro is central to the class, or something that I couldn’t picture the class without. Take for example the holosmith. The photon forge/heat is so central to everything about the class, and all the traits, exceed skills, and weapon skills revolve around that. While I’m not saying that scrapper needs to go that far, I’d like to see a profession mechanic that works more like that.

    I didn't notice the function gyro for a long time after I had started playing scrapper. So yes, it's a horrible profession mechanic.

    It was a great profession mechanic in all game modes. Blatantly favor pvp and wvw, bull kitten. Rezzing people is only a pvp/wvw thing right? Just had someone post how they run fractals with pug groups and it works great. But now they will be able to rez much less often and in key situations.

    Once I started playing scrapper I had to look it up and see how Scrap would down me with gyro, but once I figured that out, it's great.
    You not noticing it---says more about you than the skill. Do you ever rez/stomp?

    Of course, I do, but the mechanic is very unnoticeable and half of its use vanishes in modes where you can't stomp. There's also the fact that in the visual clutter that is called Guild Wars 2 it sometimes is really difficult to actually target the player who's in need of a rez. All other class mechanics are highly visible and easily noticeable. Say what you want, but I think that speaks volumes about its design. With the change (disregarding balancing of any kind) Anet has streamlined the ability to be more in line with the rest. It's noticeable, it's a combo field and is on a default key where all other profession mechanics are.

  • Ghos.1326Ghos.1326 Member ✭✭✭

    Currently, the Function Gyro dies much quicker than before. If they fix that, then Function Gyro might be quite handy.

    The greatest enemy to improvement, is ignorance. But the desire to learn will cast ignorance into the fire.

  • Since they force fuction gyro on PVE/ow as well, they could have least had the courtesy to make it usable on ourselves in n downstate. Otherwise, it's useless when you solo compared to other elite options.

  • They ruined scrapper. I hope it gets reverted quick or I quit

  • Curennos.9307Curennos.9307 Member ✭✭✭

    Function gyro should do something different to living enemies and not-downstate allies, in addition to its current effects. Hinging an elite spec's main mechanic - the thing they sacrifice stuff to get (and with the -300 vit, it's a BIG sacrifice) - on on allies screwing up majorly is painful and unfun design. Maybe a unique damage & defense buff that also cleanses and applies barrier.

    I mean, c'mon. Obviously, the current incarnation is SO amazing, it'd be perfectly viable and balanced to have some decision making on so I save it to rez allies/stomp enemies, or use it to get enemies to downstate faster.

  • EnderzShadow.2506EnderzShadow.2506 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @RoterFuchs.9216 said:

    @EnderzShadow.2506 said:

    @RoterFuchs.9216 said:

    @DinoStone.2485 said:
    I mostly play PvE, so I can say that the function gyro is bordering on completely useless for me. And now the fact that I need to give up something as big as my elite toolbelt skill for a function gyro that is still practically useless means that the already minority healing scrapper becomes even less useful. If I’m being honest I just want them to remove function gyro and give us a profession mechanic that doesn’t so blatantly favor PvP and WvW.

    Even then, I’ve done some of both on my scrapper, and I can say that my toobelt skill (especially detection pulse) has always been more useful to me than the still pretty useless function gyro. Please give us a profession mechanic that works in all game modes, and not one that favors two, and still doesn’t work all that well.

    I think that a profession mechanic should be central to a class/elite spec, but I’ve never felt that scrapper’s function gyro is central to the class, or something that I couldn’t picture the class without. Take for example the holosmith. The photon forge/heat is so central to everything about the class, and all the traits, exceed skills, and weapon skills revolve around that. While I’m not saying that scrapper needs to go that far, I’d like to see a profession mechanic that works more like that.

    I didn't notice the function gyro for a long time after I had started playing scrapper. So yes, it's a horrible profession mechanic.

    It was a great profession mechanic in all game modes. Blatantly favor pvp and wvw, bull kitten. Rezzing people is only a pvp/wvw thing right? Just had someone post how they run fractals with pug groups and it works great. But now they will be able to rez much less often and in key situations.

    Once I started playing scrapper I had to look it up and see how Scrap would down me with gyro, but once I figured that out, it's great.
    You not noticing it---says more about you than the skill. Do you ever rez/stomp?

    Of course, I do, but the mechanic is very unnoticeable and half of its use vanishes in modes where you can't stomp. There's also the fact that in the visual clutter that is called Guild Wars 2 it sometimes is really difficult to actually target the player who's in need of a rez. All other class mechanics are highly visible and easily noticeable. Say what you want, but I think that speaks volumes about its design. With the change (disregarding balancing of any kind) Anet has streamlined the ability to be more in line with the rest. It's noticeable, it's a combo field and is on a default key where all other profession mechanics are.

    My problem isn't with the design. It was a great profession mechanic. You seem to be talking about the UI setup of the skill.
    If I had a button, that replaced the previous gyro function and nothing else changed, that would be great.
    But now it's on a
    -longer cd
    -shorter range
    and while it was a Well before it can now be destroyed in small pvp fights.
    It's even more useless in WvW.

    It is now considerably worse than other class rez traits.

    mhm, ok, sure, whatever you say, no after you, I insist, no really, please, be my guest,

  • EnderzShadow.2506EnderzShadow.2506 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 19, 2019

    @Ghos.1326 said:
    Currently, the Function Gyro dies much quicker than before. If they fix that, then Function Gyro might be quite handy.

    Yeah sure,
    Change the cooldown back to what it was
    Change the Range back to what it was
    Change it to a well

    While they are at it, they can completely undo that pile of horse kitten they are so proud of.

    mhm, ok, sure, whatever you say, no after you, I insist, no really, please, be my guest,

  • it's been a while since i was trying to stop playing at gw2, but i still found fun walking with my engineer, and it's actually anet who managed to make me stop the game by killing my class, thanks anet

  • Iozeph.5617Iozeph.5617 Member ✭✭✭

    @Elmo Benchwarmer.3025 said:
    As far as I know, walking still works.

    That shouldn't be funny right now. I shouldn't be laughing. But it is and I am.

  • Makuragee.3058Makuragee.3058 Member ✭✭
    edited July 31, 2019

    @Elmo Benchwarmer.3025 said:
    As far as I know, walking still works.

    Well, wait for them to had a -25% penality to movement speed for scrapper. He have soo much mobility. Hey! 2 leaps in 1 skill, over powered, need a tradeoff

  • Ivantreil.3092Ivantreil.3092 Member ✭✭✭

    Cmon guys, quitting the game just for what happened ln this balance patch tells me you aren't used to an Engi purity of purpose patch.

    I have seen this class in worse states, with worse diversity, and while Scrapper is back to meh tier, it's still better than Scrapper previous to their reworks.

    We can endure this, Scrapper can't have it worse now.

    Also prepare yourselves for the bandwagon of people asking for Holo nerfs, we ain't done yet.

  • ilMasa.2546ilMasa.2546 Member ✭✭

    No m8 the point here is they dont know what they are even doing and im SICK of this.
    I dont even know why i installed this game on my new rig.

    Even dulfy bailed the F out without saying a word cos when you read these so called "balance patches" you get TOURETTE

    Removing the reflect from Defense Field and the reveal from Sneak Gyro why?!Give me VALID reasons to justify the changes.
    WHY change the F5?!
    Meanwhile there are so many other skills and traits no one ever pick cos they are trash sitting there in a LIMBO.

  • Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 6, 2019

    @Ivantreil.3092 said:
    We can endure this, Scrapper can't have it worse now.

    Anti-toxin rune 6th bonus now removes an additional condition when using a heal skill (20s cd)

    Dont look a gift Asura in the mouth.
    No seriously, dont. Shark teeth.

  • Vagrant.7206Vagrant.7206 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Ivantreil.3092 said:
    Also prepare yourselves for the bandwagon of people asking for Holo nerfs, we ain't done yet.

    Oh, it's all over the PvP forums right now. All the angry mesmers are directing their hate towards holo.

    The great god Lagki demands sacrifice!

  • @Dawdler.8521 said:

    @Ivantreil.3092 said:
    We can endure this, Scrapper can't have it worse now.

    Anti-toxin rune 6th bonus now removes an additional condition when using a heal skill (20s cd)

    NO STOP!

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.