Just delete this class from the game

rabenpriester.7129

@praqtos.9035 said:

@ButcherofMalakir.4067 said:Lol. This is nowhere near delete :D Actualy it might be a buff for some meta buildsI wonder how this is a buff for pvp/wvw to delete so much needed IP and distortion?

Yea. In pvp/wvw it is a nerf. But chrono was bad in those modes for quite some time. Mesmer still have playable spec there.Its like scrapper and raids. It wasnt playable there for very long time. Yet there was a engi build that was meta there.

The problem with Mirage is, due to the clones, it can be hard to duel against. However in zergs, where they are needed for portals and invisibility with the recent changes chrono becomes more useless than it was.This means Mesmer overall feels very differently in smallscale and largescale scenarios, and I do not see how the profession or elite specs are supposed to be balanced in their current state, with the featureset they currently have. What would be needed is still an overall big rework of the profession, where these issues are adressed.

@"Edge.8724" said:I'll be honest here, I first thought this thread was about elementalists.

Mesmers are still pretty strong. You just need to work more to use it effectively now.I absolutely love how absolutely clueless people invade and tell "its fine,just work more to be effective!"

Zerg comp: 0 chronos now. The utility of portal, pulls, and veil is no longer enough to overcome the improvement a corrupt scourge brings. I mean, there have been 0 rangers in them, so I guess I shouldn't fuss, but I liiiiiiike my chrono. Oh well. I like my scourge too. Now to gear a scrapper.

@akemi.1403 said:

@rabenpriester.7129 said:Don't let it suffer any longer. Uninstalled anyways, but it's sad to watch from the sidelines.

Take care and don't let the door hit you on the way out...

Anyone can always come back, after taking their time reflecting.

The problem is that he's not the only one done with this game.From a large size of friendlist I've only got two or three friends who still play.From a even larger block list only other two or three.I myself only play 15min each week for a key run.

With each balance this game approaches a cliff step by step.

@Lincolnbeard.1735 said:

@"rabenpriester.7129" said:Don't let it suffer any longer. Uninstalled anyways, but it's sad to watch from the sidelines.

Take care and don't let the door hit you on the way out...

Anyone can always come back, after taking their time reflecting.

The problem is that he's not the only one done with this game.From a large size of friendlist I've only got two or three friends who still play.From a even larger block list only other two or three.I myself only play 15min each week for a key run.

With each balance this game approaches a cliff step by step.

IMO it is quite normal, it is the constant influx and change of players that keeps it going. (Not to mention the publicity)My friend list used to have many more "active" friends (based on what is considered active) but I keep encountering new friends as even the most unthinkable areas are quite populated with friendly chatty people at the most disparate times (considering I'm in EU playing in NA).It is right for the players who tried the game and didn't see it fit for them to go elsewhere, and maybe one day change their mind. Who knows.

@MrForz.1953 said:

@"praqtos.9035" said:I absolutely love how absolutely clueless people invade and tell "its fine,just work more to be effective!"

It's almost like telling Anet to delete the class.From what I see they just deleted chronomancer, chaos interrupt mirage is the next and the last one that is left from the mesmer in pvp, not talkin about wvw/pve.

@praqtos.9035 said:

@derd.6413 said:i agree, mesmer has been OP for far too longJust like every other spec that was on par with the mesmer or even stronger? Why not delete them all too? Because the game would be left without classes to choose from ?

so which class can jump out of stealth, hit you for 24k damage and blink away? Name a couple please.

@"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:

@derd.6413 said:i agree, mesmer has been OP for far too longJust like every other spec that was on par with the mesmer or even stronger? Why not delete them all too? Because the game would be left without classes to choose from ?

so which class can jump out of stealth, hit you for 24k damage and blink away? Name a couple please.Deadeye can do it many times as he please.1 HKO from stealth -> soulbeast but he can swoop away etc.If you dont know memser use all his cooldowns and his only blink and stealth to do it, if you miss, you are without any cooldowns left and cant either stealth again or BLINK AWAY. On top of that there is nearly every class posses a oneshot build. Can you get more clueless than that?Mesmer is OP because he can oneshot someone? Pretty laughable statement

@praqtos.9035 said:

@"Edge.8724" said:I'll be honest here, I first thought this thread was about elementalists.

Mesmers are still pretty strong. You just need to work more to use it effectively now.I absolutely love how absolutely clueless people invade and tell "its fine,just work more to be effective!"

Whoah, you seem a lot upset...I don't "invade", I'm telling my point of view also based on my experience with the class. You can continue judging me if that pleases you.

Mesmers used to recently be pretty much low risk high reward because of its cheese mechanics. This might not be my main, but I die way less often with my mesmer than my main, this tells something...

You can keep telling I'm "absolutely clueless", I'll say you don't like the changes, even tough you haven't tested the class after these yet. I also can't conclude anything since I haven't tested it yet myself (which I'll do once the update comes).

I'll still say it again; Mesmer is far from beeing underpowered.

@Edge.8724 said:

@Edge.8724 said:I'll be honest here, I first thought this thread was about elementalists.

Whoah, you seem a lot upset...I don't "invade", I'm telling my point of view also based on my experience with the class. You can continue judging me if that pleases you.

Mesmers used to recently be pretty much low risk high reward because of its cheese mechanics. This might not be my main, but I die way less often with my mesmer than my main, this tells something...We all know from complaints on the forum - clones are cheese mechanic, pls delete so they cant shatter or mesmer stay functional. Play shadowarts DE and feel like a god since that would be a challenge to die even once per game which wont be an indicator to anything.You can keep telling I'm "absolutely clueless", I'll say you don't like the changes, even tough you haven't tested the class after these yet. I also can't conclude anything since I haven't tested it yet myself (which I'll do once the update comes).I did play mesmer since the release and I bet you didnt. Ever heard about Illusionary persona? They made this trait baseline to make mesmer playble. Do you know they going to remove it AND F4 as "trade-off" ?In the other thread other mesmer players also know whats up and spoke about it change as well, feel free to read.I'll still say it again; Mesmer is far from beeing underpowered.Mesmer ? Like what is a mesmer? Core mesmer? Chrono condi mesmer? chrono power mesmer? Chrono had it comeback on phantasm rework and when scepter was insanely buffed and disappear as soon scepter power damage was gutted.I can come to class forums and tell them the same - renegade,tempest,druid,drd and all specs that are not shining at the moment -> guys you are delusional, your class is far away from being underpowered and this would triggerd them all

@Edge.8724 said:I'll be honest here, I first thought this thread was about elementalists.

Mesmers are still pretty strong. You just need to work more to use it effectively now.

Same here lul.

I would say mesmer is one of the game's most solid professions. Instead of attacking those who're doing well, how about trying to improve those who have problems?

@Lonami.2987 said:

Same here lul.

I would say mesmer is one of the game's most solid professions. Instead of attacking those who're doing well, how about trying to improve those who have problems?

Because mesmers doesn't have problems right? mesmers do have problems but people are blinded, and there are people who hate mesmers for real, I can point at one guy but there is no need, if people have eyes they can see who that person is.

Don't worry though, for me the patch didn't address any real problem for anyone, they are too afraid to make changes, but they can't keep going on with such patches.

It's far from what it was originally so might as well call it something else at this point. The sheer utility of this class is what drew me to this game in the first place given that everything is just the brain-dead trinity these days.

See you guys on FB and Rev forums assuming my interest in the game doesn't die with Chrono. It was nice knowing you and fun while it lasted. RIP boonshare Signet of Inspiration btw. The only thing that let support Chronos use something other than wells to do their jobs.

This class is just a glorified DPS now.