Mending healing is bugged and not working as intended.

I got tired of sending /bug from the inside game. You clearly don't care about this bug, so I am going to post it here so everyone sees it and reports it, maybe you take some action on the next patch. Every healing counts in a competitive game mode like WvW...

GOZoj29.jpg

@Sobx.1758 said:

@Edge.8724 said:Is the tooltip or the skill itself that is bugged?

v

@"Justine.6351" said:According to wiki info, with 702 healing power, mending should heal for 7222.

Looks like they need to adjust the tooltip numbers down.

The wiki is not an official platform for the game. Only anet knows what is bugged.

Well, then asking that question on the forum makes no sense in the first place. We can answer with what we have.

The post is for the Anet team, not for people like you who "thinks know the answer". If I wanted your help I would have asked or send you a PM.If you think that the post makes no sense, then don't respond and avoid clogging it with meaningless conversation.

@Hitman.5829 said:

@Edge.8724 said:Is the tooltip or the skill itself that is bugged?

v

@Justine.6351 said:According to wiki info, with 702 healing power, mending should heal for 7222.

Looks like they need to adjust the tooltip numbers down.

The wiki is not an official platform for the game. Only anet knows what is bugged.

I saw something in the forum a little earlier and Stephane Lo Presti said that the wiki isn't updated and maintained by the devs, it's by fans / players.

So you are correct. The bug, the devs team need to look at it and fix it.