Squee!!!!!!!! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Squee!!!!!!!!

Julischka Bean.7491Julischka Bean.7491 Member ✭✭✭
edited July 13, 2019 in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

I did it!!!! I got my Skyscale!!!!!! I did it!!!!!

Congrats to the other people I saw hovering over rifts!!! I hope they were as giddy as I was.

The day the fancy Skyscale skin was to be taken down, I bought it.

Once I got my Skyscale, she was wearing it with no inputs from me!

So now I need to work on my Masteries!

Chasing this Skyscale taught me a lot of things.

If it were not for the Skyscale, I would not have attempted Jumping Puzzles again. Thank you so much Anet for the safety net of the Extra Pungent treats.

The Ball game taught me not to give up, to not be afraid of failure, and find patterns, learn the rules...much as I have done in real life, and forgotten for a bit.

The Hide and Go seek game without a timer, and knowing the parameters of the hide and go seek game, made it actually fun...CTR-T came in handy too :)

I met some really nice people in my Journey. People who wanted to help.

Thank you, everyone.

Big, warm, Texas-sized hugs to everyone reading this.

And I will see you in the skies :)

Lisa

Comments

• RoseofGilead.8907RoseofGilead.8907 Member ✭✭✭✭

Congrats on getting your Skyscale! I was sooooooo excited when I finally finished mine, too.

Oh look. I have a signature now.

• starhunter.6015starhunter.6015 Member ✭✭✭

Congrats on getting the Skyscale, glad you had fun and found some new things to try out in game. See you in the Tyrian skyies fellow rider .

• @Julischka Bean.7491 said:
    I did it!!!! I got my Skyscale!!!!!! I did it!!!!!

Awesome, JB. Gz on the acquisition!

"Face the facts. Then act on them. It's ...the only doctrine I have to offer you, & it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, ...FACE THE FACTS. THEN act." — Quellcrist Falconer

• Ashen.2907Ashen.2907 Member ✭✭✭✭

Congrats!

I hope you enjoy your dragonling.

• Cobrakon.3108Cobrakon.3108 Member ✭✭✭

Congrats!
    Don't forget... there is a ton of climbing and exploring to be had ^^

• Naxos.2503Naxos.2503 Member ✭✭✭

Congratz ! Be sure to work on the masteries, the third one is what the mount shine

• Stand The Wall.6987Stand The Wall.6987 Member ✭✭✭✭

this mount will make herding squigs that much easier

• Cynder.2509Cynder.2509 Member ✭✭✭

Congratulations! <3

I'm Hunter, he/him/they
    Check out my Tumblr for more GW2 content if you want: http://is-it-because-im-charr.tumblr.com/
    Character infos: https://is-it-because-im-charr.tumblr.com/characters

• Vavume.8065Vavume.8065 Member ✭✭✭✭

Gratz on your Skyfail, I would probably be more excited about mine if it didn't randomly drop back down to earth for no real reason.

• Tsakhi.8124Tsakhi.8124 Member ✭✭✭

Congrats! You're just that awesome! *returns Texas size hug.-

So now we march, march to your homes.

Our feet not making a sound: You can never hear a ghost when it roams...

I eat your Cheetos Paws and steal your sodas, 'cause that's how I roll. (sorry, i'll buy you more.)

• Kaliwenda.3428Kaliwenda.3428 Member ✭✭✭

Yay! So happy for you! It's so much fun swooping up and down to keep that endurance bar full.

I went back to all the PoF and LS4 maps to get the mastery points I wasn't able to reach before, and I got the skyscale masteries really quickly. Enjoy! :)

• Ygdrasill.9135Ygdrasill.9135 Member ✭✭✭

Congrats! The first and third masteries are kind of important to getting full use from the mount. I hope you saved some mastery points. I was within a day of getting wall bash for my Roller Beetle when I heard about the Skyscale coming out and I saved every mastery point after that for the dragoncopter.

• Grats on the flying warclaw, huzzah and stuff o/

• @Vavume.8065 said:
    Gratz on your Skyfail, I would probably be more excited about mine if it didn't randomly drop back down to earth for no real reason.

Hi @Vavume.8065 Just watch to see if the blue bar one you skyscale is empty. Can happen if to high or you used the climbing option to often. If the blue bar is empty you will drop to land unless you can land somewhere high to recharge it.

• Vavume.8065Vavume.8065 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Ellegon Mcleod.5931 said:
    If the blue bar is empty you will drop to land unless you can land somewhere high to recharge it.

Yeah which is just ridiculous, at worst the mount should stay at the height I took off from and never drop below that.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.