Can Lich Form be like rampage with 120s cd, great defense and lots of cc but without the damage ?

Vancho.8750

I think it would be nice, not sure how it will break scourge though, but for reaper and core it might make them more self reliant. Maybe it should scale from power based stats or defensive and most certainly not from condition based ones. Necro needs some better power based elites since i don't think anything comes close to Ghastly Breach.What do you think?

Or we just get rid of this transformation, any way we already have the shroud as a transformation, no need for another. A simple elite effect that would allow us to rack in life force (since it's what spectral skills are supposed to do) on a reasonable CD with maybe some stab stacks and a stun break... Or even better, an elite movement skill.

Specter's retreat: Drain life force from foes in the radius and teleport away from your target. CD 60s.Damage: Medium lowLF drained: 5% per foe struckMax number of target: 5Radius: 300Combo finisher: leapRange: 1200Teleport.

Right now it's not useful at all. So any change would be nice (as long as it doesn't get totally screwed like wh5)Serious, I sometimes use it (only on core builds), but mostly because of the lifeforce you get.It's like:Poppin it, use the fear, use the 5, teleport with fear recast, spawn minions, go out of lich.Yes it can do some nice dmg, but using it for more than I do, is most of the times big dumdum.

It's just too slow, and why should I use this to fire off autoattacks, that deal same dmg as staff ele fire autoattack?, While saying "here I am, pls punch my face"

Lich sucks because of pulsing stab - one stack every 3s gives you a choice:

1. get cc chained by warrs cause what's 1 stab stack in front of a warrior?
  2. Or if you're bored with above, how about getting fear-intercoursed by another necro!
  3. And if you're feeling really freaky: Get Moa'd by mesmer or engi.

In pvp popping lich is a sure way to dieIn pve it's damage is unimpressive...

Something needs to be done about it indeed.