[Video] WvW : solo STEALTH Weaver 1vs2/3/4

Lasiurus.4067

Hi everyone,Here is a new video of my WvW Roaming, using either a nearly full zerk build, either a griever/Cavalier/Zealot build, and using the possibility of elementalist to stealth.Yeah, elementalist can use stealth alone, and combining 10s stealth + Churning earth 20k is devastating :dizzy:Enjoy !

Now why cant i find any interesting roamers like you to fight....? I have yet to see a single weaver do anything of value in this mode, other than feed me kills of course.

Well I am sure when I do find a weaver like you it will have most of those things nerfed. For now though let us just pretend that weavers deserve whatever they currently have cause they have to play that much harder than any other class to get these results. The game needs at least one posterchild to fit that hard to play amazing when mastered spot.

@Cerby.1069 said:Now why cant i find any interesting roamers like you to fight....? I have yet to see a single weaver do anything of value in this mode, other than feed me kills of course.

Well I am sure when I do find a weaver like you it will have most of those things nerfed. For now though let us just pretend that weavers deserve whatever they currently have cause they have to play that much harder than any other class to get these results. The game needs at least one posterchild to fit that hard to play amazing when mastered spot.

On which world are you ? Pm me : Cellofrag ingame for duel :)

@Hitman.5829 said:Oh look, a class that can stealth and outputs massive DPS and conditions! meanwhile, warrior is the only class that has no access to stealth and the only class whose DPS gets lower with each patch!

Its not true. Warrior can access to stealth thanks to correct rune. (Ok, it's shit)And actually, a very good Warrior will won versus a Weaver.

@Hitman.5829 said:Oh look, a class that can stealth and outputs massive DPS and conditions! meanwhile, warrior is the only class that has no access to stealth and the only class whose DPS gets lower with each patch!

Always gotta be that one warrior who visits the candy store and wants what the other kids are having....no matter how revolting those other kids may be.

its fine its a pve game.... pvp combat is not to be taking sieriously either in this game, meanwhile pve WvW its just a place where pve players could show off broken gimmicks... that was one of gw2 objectives.

Until they change the "game ideals" how much u guys complain (i complain as well, but doesnt worth it at the end....) about this stuff Anet will try to add more of those, being carried with damag output to carry the badies is what they call "balanced gameplay"...

@Cerby.1069 said:Now why cant i find any interesting roamers like you to fight....? I have yet to see a single weaver do anything of value in this mode, other than feed me kills of course.

Like engi, you mean.

@Lasiurus.4067 said:

@Caedmon.6798 said:Wait what..so the forum lied ?! I thought only spellbreakers could 1on4 ! :o

All class can 1vsX.On Youtube, you can see Scourge vs X, Holosmith vs X...Builds matter. Class also, but not so far.

I know sorry,was being a sarcastic little bitch.

@Pelto.9364 said:How to make 20k churning earth? I don't see might stacks. I play core ele, full zerk + might runes, exo gear, but I don't remember that kind of damage.

Weaver trait offers a lot of DPS. :) + Night Sigil & ascended zerk.But with might stack I can get up to 25k damage :)

What's the point of your videos? Every single 1vX GW2 video on the internet just indicates the player was fighting some newbies or zerg optimized builds which means nothing.

In this video I saw some bronze opponents. In the other one your opponents weren't even that rank. Pathetic to even record that!

Hope to meet you when you are against Kodash the next time. I destroy you in less than 10 seconds no matter what build you run. ;-)

@Lasiurus.4067 said:

@Caedmon.6798 said:Wait what..so the forum lied ?! I thought only spellbreakers could 1on4 ! :o

All class can 1vsX.On Youtube, you can see Scourge vs X, Holosmith vs X...Builds matter. Class also, but not so far.

And also, who you are fighting against... I've won 1vX's myself on Mesmer or Engineer, but most of the time I could tell my oponents were playing horribly and clearly didn't deserved to win.In a equal skill scenario, I belive only Spellbreaker is capable of 1vX and win consistently because of how it is built to punish people for mistakes and how players cannot control the action of others... It's ironic how Spellbreakers are better on 1vX than on 1v1.

Archived