Extremely unsatisfied — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Extremely unsatisfied

XECOR.2814XECOR.2814 Member ✭✭✭

I cant bear these new reworks with so bad animations and reused hand animations. After looking at thief's new skills animations its clear that they can create good animations but every necro skill rework got the same staff aa like animation and it makes me not want to play the game anymore. They had a great chance to make good animation for dark path but they decided it wasn't necessary i guess.

Im not even going into the mechanical fluidity of skills because that just makes me want throw my computer out of the window.

Comments

• dceptaconroy.7928dceptaconroy.7928 Member ✭✭✭

You gotta laugh at this stage, this far into the games life.

• Anchoku.8142Anchoku.8142 Member ✭✭✭✭

I am laughing but at their quality control.

• EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭

Maybe we are nearing the introduction of a new expansion elite spec.
    Most stuff tends to get toned down or changed a few months before to accommodate the new spec.

Or perhaps they’re just streamlining all the necro animations / skills to follow a certain design so it is easier to manage in future.

Visit 🏴‍☠️ Eremite's WvW Necromancy Graveyard 🏴‍☠️

CD -> TC -> Mag -> GOM -> AR -> JQ

• Xxnecroxx.4039Xxnecroxx.4039 Member ✭✭✭

I honestly want to go to the people who make the balance decisions with this game and ask them, "why do you hate necromancer? did a necromancer turn your family into zombies or something and you are taking it out on necros in GW2?" it is clear they have something against necros at this point

• Nimon.7840Nimon.7840 Member ✭✭✭✭

I heard from very suspicious sources, that there might be coming a big patch soon...

• dceptaconroy.7928dceptaconroy.7928 Member ✭✭✭

Bring it! What else they got! I'll double dare them. 'Maniacal laughing' fight club styles when Brad's hammered and bleeds all over that guy who's in charge of the club.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.