I'm just gonna quit over the holo nerfs.(PvE)

BucketHead.7432

It just makes no sense, they wanted to nerf pvp i guess but why touch pve? Holo was already a low to mid tier spec in fractals and people now legit dont want holo in their high KP parties anymore. I have 500+ KP and people won't take me into 250+KP parties. It arguably does less damage than reaper and can't even use 1/4 of their skills every 15-20 seconds because of the dumb changes.

I play nothing but holo and enjoyed this class since the release of pof(which was the reason i started playing again after quitting in 2012) and have no intention to reroll.

These changes did nearly nothing to pvp holo if that was their intention and only messed up pve holo which was already considered weak by "elite" parties.

I think no kit Holo was hit the hardest by the toolbelt lockdown because those CDs are fairly short and you spend a fair amount of time with no access to them with PBM.

You could try Enhanced Capacity and juggle the heat but from my testing it has two major issues:

• Burst is lackluster and you'd have to compete with two burst monsters that got buffs, DH and Weaver.
  • You lose all the Laser's Edge mod when leaving forge. If it worked similar to Soul Barbs it would probably be less egregious.But they didn't think that when implementing the change so let's stick with this until next balance patch (actually no, I'll just play something else)

I hated these changes and the worst part is we'll have to wait a whole balance cycle to see if it maybe gets addressed. Both power variants of Holo are parsing low 30k in best scenarios.