Roaming Weaver + Build

zengara.8301

Hey this is my first video on Weaver, kind of a plug, but more honestly I want to see how and where I can improve on my editting. (I might have overdone the effects on 1vs4 situation)Either way, thank you very much in advance! xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8WoeHH25oU

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vFAQJAsYncMAdOgF5C+4CM5iFWAjIBcACAFbg8XF4eLHmLzA-jFyHQBeRLAQV/JfnAgLs/gN1BMHlgA4BAsElfzDQAeanGADQACQACQAUAIABQACQACgUARM1C-w

Nice video!

I see players standing in Trail of Anguish getting their boons messed up, but you were in between the lines and got 0-1 boons corrupted while still holding on the pressure. Nice management in the Eternal Necropolis, that lord is already a pain to deal with time-wise and cleansing-wise... would just try to cut out the capping part a bit or speed it up; I though another duel was on the horizon. The last fight is great and the Lightning Flash kill... lol, however at around 5:13, you went back into Earth, so I had one of two thoughts; you may have mis-timed the Blast Finisher with Riptide, or were looking for Prot.

Anyway... Keep blazing them enemies!

@Auburner.6945 said:Nice video!

I see players standing in Trail of Anguish getting their boons messed up, but you were in between the lines and got 0-1 boons corrupted while still holding on the pressure. Nice management in the Eternal Necropolis, that lord is already a pain to deal with time-wise and cleansing-wise... would just try to cut out the capping part a bit or speed it up; I though another duel was on the horizon. The last fight is great and the Lightning Flash kill... lol, however at around 5:13, you went back into Earth, so I had one of two thoughts; you may have mis-timed the Blast Finisher with Riptide, or were looking for Prot.

Anyway... Keep blazing them enemies!

Thank you very much! xDYe I see how that part is pretty unessecary (need to speed that up for the next fight) tried to look for a way to increase the speed on the video. But they sadly removed that setting, with the new beta : s