Please look into new necro default shroud skill Dark Path

So on balance patch day i switched from my scourge to core necro to roam on it.I'm pretty sure the skill Dark Path is not supposed to be how it works right now. Wasn't the whole change around it that it would have a lower cd, a new icon and a option to shadowstep to target now which is Dark Pursuit, it pops up when Dark Path hits the enemy target and can go up to 1.2k range.

So first of all the pathing seems totally all over the place and 90% of the time it doesn't even seem to be able to reach that 1.2k or it just breaks with terrain. The skills now doesn't follow an enemy within that 1.2k range like the skill did earlier before recent balance change to Dark Path. At the moment Dark Path seems to just be like necro staff autoattack and even then the autoattack hits more accurately.

In spite of these "bugs", I guess they must be bugs cause no way this was intended when the idea anet gave about core necro. You guys were supposed to only add a new icon, reduce the cooldown of the skill and add a new skill upon enemy hit with Dark Path. Now though u have this very buggy skill that can easily be avoided just be sidestepping and even then it seems to break on terrain before it even reaches the enemy halfway from where you stand.

Return how Dark Path pathing used to work with enemies and terrain. Rework this with the new cooldown, icon and new 2nd skill option Dark Pursuit.Fix this ASAP please, thank you.

I hope you guys test this stuff before u implement it ingame.If you guys don't have the resources to test ingame stuff beforehand then just do a "beta" ingame and let the players test this stuff for u and give feedback and then u can take it from there instead of just implementing bugs and skills that dont work properly."beta" = Like how we tested HoT specializations before they came out.