New to PoF - looking for Mastery points for my critters

I just upgraded to PoF recently and am looking for Mastery points that can be done on the raptor. I have a raptor, and 4 points. I used 3 of the points to get the first 2 pet levels. I have the XP for level 3 but only 1 point available. Looking at my map I have 2 Mastery points on the Crystal Oasis. Why I had 4 points... I do not know (must have had a couple freebies somewhere?). The 2 I have are:Crystal Oasis Insight: Old AmnoonCrystal Oasis Insight: Amnoon Bazaar

I was reading through the Mastery points from this list https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mastery_Insights_(Path_of_Fire) and these are the only ones that look Raptor friendly (level 2 raptor, that is):Elon Riverlands Insight: Ossa's DefeatDesolation Insight: Silent IsleDesolation Insight: Shattered Ravines

Those all look very far away. I can get there, but was hoping for something sooner. I need 2 more points to get him to level 3 so I can get more mounts. I really did not care about the other mounts, but the game seems to think I need them ha ha

Are there any others I can get to quicker?