Game Issue (impacting a few players): 10-06-2017

• ArenaNet Staff

Some players have reported issues with accessing the game within the last several minutes. The devs are investigating and we'll share any information that we have as it becomes available.

If you are having an issue, could you please post below? Share NA or EU and the build number you're attempting to access, which is displayed in the lower right of your game screen. Thank you!

In anecdotal incidents, it may help to simply close the client and relaunch, at which time you'll pull the newest build.

Hi there, I am still having issues with getting into the game (EU).Build: 82878Error Code: 7:1000:7006:462

I get stuck on the launcher - eventually it says I was unable to log in. If I get past that stage and into the game, the moment I try to log into a character it kicks me out of the game saying there was a connection issue. I managed to get into Lion's Arch after one attempt, went to move zone and again it lost connection. Now I can no longer get through the launcher again.

I have restarted launcher as already mentioned above. Any suggestions?

I am currently on 82911. It had just updated maybe 30 minutes ago. I've been having problems since the very last patch even getting the client to pull up anything. It is either black screen or the desktop visible but the interaction override (with the nifty GW2 hand pointer present) doesn't allow me to click on anything ! I'm distressed!

Update: After many computer restarts and frustrations, the game has launched successfully twice.

NA; Build 82911; Same issue as reported by others. Login, Play, Character select, Play, endless loading screen, "The game lost connection with the server. Please wait a few minutes before trying again. Code=7:11:3:191:101." Have tried loading different characters, closed client and re-launching, turned off PC and restarted, all with same result...unable to get into game. Thanks for your assistance.

I've been having launcher problems too. it says "Downloading 0KB (0KB/sec)" and the speed just won't move. Until it finally showed up a red text saying that there's a connection error. I usually try to use GW2 Repair for this problem but when I tried using it now weirdly it just opened a normal GW2 Launcher. Goes without saying that I got the name and the "-repair" path right. Sorry I can't give any information about the build because I'm stuck at the white launcher, but I'm playing on NA

@Lesarat.6795 said:Hi there, I am still having issues with getting into the game (EU).Build: 82878Error Code: 7:1000:7006:462

I get stuck on the launcher - eventually it says I was unable to log in. If I get past that stage and into the game, the moment I try to log into a character it kicks me out of the game saying there was a connection issue. I managed to get into Lion's Arch after one attempt, went to move zone and again it lost connection. Now I can no longer get through the launcher again.

I have restarted launcher as already mentioned above. Any suggestions?

Hi, I recently has a similar issue. I tried many different things to keep a connection. It was suggested that I use an Ethernet cable and connect directly to the internet. I did this and I haven't received the error message above since. If you are not already connected by Ethernet, I would try that because it definitely worked.

Archived