Gate of Madness Server Recruiting Commanders! [$$$] — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Gate of Madness Server Recruiting Commanders! [$$$]

Mysteriax.6049Mysteriax.6049 Member ✭✭✭
edited July 19, 2019 in Looking For Guild

Hello all, this is Bad Axxe, commander on Gate of Madness server. We are starting up a new program to recruit WvW commanders for our community. If you're looking for a smaller server with a lot of talent and a bunch of server pride, look no further than GoM. Here are the benefits for you:

• Server transfer cost paid for
  • All siege paid for - never worry about Superior Rams, Catas, etc. again.
  • Invitation to the server guild [GOMX] with Commander rank - this will be your tool to advertise raids and engage with the server community.
  • Additional compensation based on prior history, and performance as a commander.

We are primarily looking for individual pugmanders but I am happy to talk to any individual players or guild leadership interested in Gate of Madness. Just send me a PM or mail in-game or a message on the forums.

If you're interested in getting involved with the program, send me a message and let's work out the details.

Comments

• Ni In.6578Ni In.6578 Member ✭✭✭

I can come command on zerk rev, yes?

[VII] Spectre Legacy - Declared Best NA Guild by Grimaldi
    Crystal Desert Consul Member and President of Scrubs; declared most toxic server NA by Z E Y
    [VII] wants fights! Please bring your pug rangers for UD progress.

• Mysteriax.6049Mysteriax.6049 Member ✭✭✭

@Ni In.6578 said:

Commanders are welcome to play their preferred class.

• Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Ni In.6578 said:

i command on zerk rev <3 it's tanky bro

Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.