core non-lv 80 maps

There are some times when I'll go back and just wander around them to unwind and take in the scenery for a bit. It can be quite relaxing to just appreciate how nice the maps/game world looks.

Other than that I do still do some things like Ogre Wars, the Eye etc incase I get a lucky drop from them. And I enjoy JPs, so I'll some times go back and do those for fun.

I'm a dedicated alt-aholic and map completion is one of my favorite activities. So I often find myself on core non-80 maps. Just the other night, I spent a couple of enjoyable hours in Kessex Hills...not on a daily day. There were plenty of people around. Did the spider and the centaur boss a couple of times...again, plenty of people there. I noticed that some had fairly high mastery levels (200+) while others had very low numbers (10-20). Yes, I do occasionally find myself in a map that seems less populated but, from my experience, that's not the norm. In fact, I find the core maps in this game far more populated than those of other MMOs.

Archived