Cut down the might uptime and gain for Holo and Spellbreaker

Since Revenant's might uptime got severely reduced and cut the last couple patches even though being a dps focused class, can we start cutting into the might gain of both Holo and Spellbreaker aswel now? Duelists should not have access to half the might uptime Holo and Spellbreaker are putting out.

So with rev's ability to 1up holo/spellbreaker and kill faster than thief, you also want to nerf the duelist class on top of it?

Stop, rev needed some shaves and nerfing other classes outside of your role won't revert them or make you feel better about it.

@ZhouX.8742 said:So with rev's ability to 1up holo/spellbreaker and kill faster than thief, you also want to nerf the duelist class on top of it?

Stop, rev needed some shaves and nerfing other classes outside of your role won't revert them or make you feel better about it.

How can you say Rev can't have 25 might but you're allowing Holo and Spellbreaker to confidently have 25 might and literally do as much damage as Rev does? Whilst they have far superior sustain?

It's funny that everyone is up for reducing powercreep and nerfing might uptime but when it's focused on their class they suddenly don't want it anymore. Your whole post smells biased, get a grip.

@ZhouX.8742 said:So with rev's ability to 1up holo/spellbreaker and kill faster than thief, you also want to nerf the duelist class on top of it?

But so does might stacking for SB and holo. No class should be able to stack more than 8-10 stacks of might solo.

Remember when they nerfed the f*** out of ele for might stacking 25 easily? Yeah..... Now everyone can do the same, rev get hit hard and nerfed by the same reason but every other elite spec doing it is fine?Either you allow classes to stack 25 might alone or you nerf them to prevent that. No picking favorites here please....

@Halikus.1406 said:Remember when they nerfed the f*** out of ele for might stacking 25 easily? Yeah..... Now everyone can do the same, rev get hit hard and nerfed by the same reason but every other elite spec doing it is fine?Either you allow classes to stack 25 might alone or you nerf them to prevent that. No picking favorites here please....

Exactly it's time we start cutting into Holo's and Spellbreakers might generation

How is revenant a DPS focused class and it has the lowest damage though? ???

We calling Revenant a DPS class now because the best Revs in game manage to pull off PVE rotations in berserker against people ~400 Elo points below their actual skill level?

Revenent is like a ...

jack of SOME trades, master of nothing.

@JayAction.9056 said:How is revenant a DPS focused class and it has the lowest damage though? ???

We calling Revenant a DPS class now because the best Revs in game manage to pull off PVE rotations in berserker against people ~400 Elo points below their actual skill level?

Revenent is like a ...

For people who cant evade or know preemptively that the rev burst is coming the rev is a dps class cuz its few high dps quick bursts I'm guessing.

@JayAction.9056 said:How is revenant a DPS focused class and it has the lowest damage though? ???

Revenent is like a ...

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

Revenent is like a ...

jack of
SOME
trades, master of nothing.

For people who cant evade or know preemptively that the rev burst is coming the rev is a dps class cuz its few high dps quick bursts I'm guessing.

I guess Revenant is support then thanks for the feedback guys

@Snellibee.2761 said:

How can you say Rev can't have 25 might but you're allowing Holo and Spellbreaker to confidently have 25 might and literally do as much damage as Rev does? Whilst they have far superior sustain?

It's funny that everyone is up for reducing powercreep and nerfing might uptime but when it's focused on their class they suddenly don't want it anymore. Your whole post smells biased, get a grip.

because rev puts out the necessary dmg for it's role fine without it , and it is more mobile than both classes put together ... rev is literally insanely balanced now and has a condi counter so there's a trade off

it can basically replace thief in higher levels but with a downside of less sustain vs condi classes vs thief's higher sustain across the board (why it's taken generally for it's role as a decapper).

yet you're complaining about dmg that needed to be shaved on rev

@ZhouX.8742 said:

because rev puts out the necessary dmg for it's role fine without it , and it is more mobile than both classes put together ... rev is literally insanely balanced now and has a condi counter so there's a trade off

it can basically replace thief in higher levels but with a downside of less sustain vs condi classes vs thief's higher sustain across the board (why it's taken generally for it's role as a decapper).

i'm complaining about might generation Holo and Spellbreaker has, I'm not complaining about Revenant. If you could read you'd have figured out that by yourself.

@Snellibee.2761 said:

i'm complaining about might generation Holo and Spellbreaker has, I'm not complaining about Revenant. If you could read you'd have figured out that by yourself.

I understand completely what you're crying about , don't worry.

@ZhouX.8742 said:

Good, what are you sour about then? You think Holo and Spellbreaker able to sustain 25 might is balanced? You don't want your precious class to get nerfed because you won't be able to stay in Gold anymore? Get out.

Revenent is like a ...

Lol. Rev is still good. Still has some of the highest DPS in the game. Has unblockables. Has ports. Don't get mad cUz NerFS OuT SkILlED YOU

Rev has avg power dps in pve but huge burst in pvp...aka its main role... Burst..

OK and for holo/war

Might generation should be cut down cause its ridiculously easy to keep perma 25 might. Basically the whole game needs less huge dmg.

Nerf tether and Nerf corona as starters.

Also Nerf sustain of other classes(the main reason huge might stacks were added)

Or just cut duration of every boon in the game avaliable to all classes by like 75% so boons are actually important and timing them is key. Right now every class permas important boons and essentially makes the overall game require much less skill.

Basically the whole game is fucked, you need perma might to do damage cause every class has perma prot and demo amulets or 100 dodges.

@Eurantien.4632 said:We should all be able to agree that spellbreaker is pretty much fine because of its limited kit and that holo is a little over the top. #nerfCCthatignoreswallsandzaxis

No we do not. SB limited kit?! Dude, it has multiple hard CCs, spamable blocks, almost passive light generation and fairly strong boon rip. It is the definition of power creep.

@"AngelsShadow.7360" said:but holo doesnt reach 25 might by itself on the meta build

it physically can't do it

it averages 15 stacks max, and gets some bonus stacks from conversions of weakness/torment, but thats pretty much it unless they're given might by rev, etc.

ye gets the rest from hidden flask elixir b , 7 might on 24 cd for 12 sec with hgh is pretty strong :)

@Snellibee.2761 said:

That's just it. Everyone wants to reduce power creep and damage.. except when it comes to the class they play. The biggest culprit that needs the heavy handed nerf bat is firebrands. Class does far too much.

@Snellibee.2761 said:

Good, what are you sour about then? You think Holo and Spellbreaker able to sustain 25 might is balanced? You don't want your precious class to get nerfed because you won't be able to stay in Gold anymore? Get out.

Not sour about anything, you're the one complaining about classes because your rev class got nerfed not me.

SB is fine (rampage is retarded though), maybe holo can use some dmg shaves.

I don't main either , I play everything really and don't really align myself with a specific class - whatever fits the role against the matchup I'm facing.

@ZhouX.8742 said:

Not sour about anything, you're the one complaining about classes because your rev class got nerfed not me.

SB is fine (rampage is kitten though), maybe holo can use some dmg shaves.

I don't main either , I play everything really and don't really align myself with a specific class - whatever fits the role against the matchup I'm facing.

This post has zero things to do with me playing Rev, I didn't mind the Rev nerfs at all they're very good and balanced. However now that Rev gotten his balance treatment it's now the turn of other classes like Holosmith and Spellbreaker to get some balance treatments aswel, starting with shaving off the Might generation they have.

You think it's fine that Spellbreaker(dueler, sidenoder) lands 8-10k Arcing slices against heavy armor and an average of 6-7k per every other skill they have because they're able to stack might so easily PLUS they get more benefit from might? Don't forget that most Warrior skills have low CD too.

Warrior has become extremely scary to face because of its insane damage potential going parallel with the DPS classes out there. Not only do they have an extended kit to avoid damage and to regenerate health to sustain fights, but if you get caught by one of their many CC's without a stunbreak you can get 100 to 0 really quick. It's absolutely absurd that they do this amount of damage.

For Holosmith it's literally the same joke, a high mobile, high sustain, high CC capable class that is able to confidently stack 25 might to do insane dps that can 100 to 0 anyone really fast.