"Migraine" boss battle challenge mode (HoT story achievement) — Guild Wars 2 Forums

"Migraine" boss battle challenge mode (HoT story achievement)

Been trying to do this for about a week now with LFG and all but at most one player will show up when like 5 are needed to do it. Idk what to do at this point + it's the last achievement I need to be done with HoT.

Comments

• Blocki.4931Blocki.4931 Member ✭✭✭✭

You can solo it if you are willing to lose a lot of time and your sanity

Bite me.

• Cyninja.2954Cyninja.2954 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 20, 2019

Thid achievement ist best done with friendly members from a guild, see it as encouragement to join one.

Otherwise since this content is quite dated (and the achievement can be challenging and takws time) the only other options is find likeminded people over many days or weeks in game or the forums (add them as friends if need be). Then coordinate a day.

I wouldn't rely on the LFG for this at all. The amount of people checking story LFG tabs per week can probably be counted on 1 hand.

• Hello !
    I might be a bit late for your post.
    But I'm also really seeking to complete the Migraine Achivement.
    Add me !

I can be DPS or Healer. Using Standard Fractal T4 Build.

• Anyone ?
    With the current high dps that a team of 5 can bring. It should be quick to do.

• If you're from EU, I can help once I am back from work so about 7 hours from the time I post it.

• ahh no. im on US server.

• I already did mine. I'd help you but I'm also on EU.

• You can ping me in game for help, although I've forgotten the entire encounter. It'd bring back some nostalgia.

• Hello ! I finally made it.
    With 1 guild-mate and some others random people that I found in the Raid lobby and Dragon Stand map instance.

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

@TheArtOfMouts.7468 said:
    Hello ! I finally made it.
    With 1 guild-mate and some others random people that I found in the Raid lobby and Dragon Stand map instance.

Congrats mate.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.