Problem with quest

hey guys i have a problem.I mainly play pvp. I like it - i tried pve for some hours but didnt catch me much tbh.Problem with this is, when i need some good fashion for my fancy characters i have to hop into pve every now and than.So i kinda like the looks of that requiem armor. So wiki told me i have to go to story 4 hot blabla finish some stuff blabla.Well i bought the story to found out i need a flying/jumping mount right after the first quest i did. I tried other quests. Same problem.Before i start thinking that i cant play the game because i dont play it the way arenanet want it to (in this case probably grinding and grinding for 100+ hours) maybe im wrong and just overlooked something.The quest i have to do atm is "02 Chaos theory"

help would be nice

thxlego

Just as some skins are only available through PvP, some are only available via PvE.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Requiem_armorAccording to the wiki, the first set can only be completed via a PvE collection: The Convergence of Sorrow II: Requiem. That has its own prerequisite, The Convergence of Sorrow I: Elegy. And that itself requires completing episode 4 of LS4.

For details:http://dulfy.net/2018/09/18/gw2-elegy-and-requiem-armor-collection-guide/

Well i bought the story to found out i need a flying/jumping mount right after the first quest i didYou can team up with someone (mesmer, necro, and since the patch, a thief) who can teleport you as needed.

Before i start thinking that i cant play the game because i dont play it the way arenanet want it toYou can play the game anyway you like. That doesn't guarantee you access to every skin you might want. As noted, some are available via PvP only, and some are PvE only.