(sPvP) Support Renegade! Heals and Dazes Galore

Abelisk.4527

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vlAQNAscmnXMnNSumzJRZzNlst5oSY38UJ4bOsklZl6/BrwNUNAKgGYNDChRA-jpgXABAs/QilBAA

Usage: Darkrazor's Daring is your best friend. AoE Daze, stun break, relatively short CD. You should always cast this in a team fight. Breakrazor's Bastion is a powerful heal, especially when coupled with Righteous Rebel. 83% condi dmg reduction is tremendous. Soulcleaver's Cleave is nice for healing when Breakrazor's is on CD. After casting Breakrazor's, swap to Ventari for 20% outgoing healing increase.

Avoid spamming the elite for Ventari. You can use it, however, to grant a burst condi clear and to decap quickly. However, after the patch the elite is no longer that good anymore. Unrelenting Assault has a high chance of granting 5 stacks of Kalla's Fervor. When you feel Kalla's Fervor is almost going to run out, cast F1 for some Might share and a refresh of Kalla's Fervor. It's important to upkeep 33% condi dmg reduction.

Orders of Above (F3) is very great especially when in Ventari stance. When coupled with Natural Harmony, you can apply significant Alacrity to allies.

Remember to auto attack sometimes, especially if you are not capped on Kalla's Fervor.

You can swap Rune of the Monk for Rune of Speed for less effectiveness but more mobility.

I guess you can replace Retribution for Invocation.

Remember that the stunbreak is on a CD of 12. With Alacrity uptime it's 9 seconds. With the AoE dazing you'll have a much better recovery while CCd.

Also if you're CCd while in Ventari, you can still cast tablet skills.

you lack hp with marshal so with 15.9k health condi will rip you off. also thief with no health or armor kill you with 2-3 hits no to mention deadeye with 1 shot.lack of protection if you stay in ventari no regen or swiftness no escape abilities.

sury dude wont work

still herald is the best version to play it atm.

i think renegade is design to support with more dmg buff and not healing buff.

herald is the support buff while renegade buff with might, life leech and dmg, good healing on point, cc, nice aoe.the condition is nice

i started to think about renegade jallis as bruiser build ... maybe i find something...

Archived