224 Days Since Shattered Aegis was Nerfed Into Irrelevancy — Guild Wars 2 Forums

224 Days Since Shattered Aegis was Nerfed Into Irrelevancy

Caysadia.7405Caysadia.7405 Member ✭✭✭

Remember remember the 11th of december. When anet struck us down from our perch. When the sonorous sounds of critical strikes were heard no more. When our birthright was stripped away, cast into the annals of balance. Rise up my guardian brothers and sisters, and take back what is rightfilly ours.

Comments

• Caysadia.7405Caysadia.7405 Member ✭✭✭

On december 11th 2018, arenanet decided to lower the power of instant strike traits such as spiteful shroud or glacial heart, their reasoning being these traits should be taken for their empowering effects, not imporved damage. Across the board many instant strike traits had their ability to critically strike removed. Unfortunately shattered aegis was unfairly swiped up with these changes. If SA had another effect it would be fine, but the traits only function was to deal damage, and anet removed the only reason you would ever take it by making it unable to crit, adding it to the long list of outdated/practically unusable grandmasters. Recently anet did small touch ups to every Zeal grandmaster except shattered aegis, I feel the trait is in an extremely bad spot and would rather see it buffed or even reworked into something else than see it suffer in pain for any longer.

• Stand The Wall.6987Stand The Wall.6987 Member ✭✭✭✭

hear hear!
    dang nerfs.
    I loved that trait.
    RIP

Te lazla otstra.
    nerf list

• Caysadia.7405Caysadia.7405 Member ✭✭✭

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:
    hear hear!
    dang nerfs.
    I loved that trait.
    RIP

thank you, youve been a great asset in the continued campaign for justice old friend.

• Stand The Wall.6987Stand The Wall.6987 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 23, 2019

@Caysadia.7405 said:

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:
    hear hear!
    dang nerfs.
    I loved that trait.
    RIP

thank you, youve been a great asset in the continued campaign for justice old friend.

burn the heretics

Te lazla otstra.
    nerf list

• Henrik.7560Henrik.7560 Member ✭✭✭

Buff shattered aegis

[eA] Sakura | Kaineng

• Aeolus.3615Aeolus.3615 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Henrik.7560 said:
    Buff shattered aegis

Make it holy damage that will hurt necros with a boost like we had in gw1 eheheh

• Engal.6359Engal.6359 Member ✭✭✭

Not to spoil the fun but I'm glad they toned down those traits. They really should rework it tho instead of leaving it useless.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.