Minstrel Weapons? — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Professions Guardian

Minstrel Weapons?

Hi, I am gearing up a minstrel set for wvw. I am ok with armor but how did everyone get minstrel weapons (staff, mace, shield, axe)? Thnx

Best Answers

Answers

• jan.7915jan.7915 Member ✭✭

Alternatively get the weapon off a collection and mystic forge it to minstrel. Afaik everything you want you can get from elite collection but I am not 100%sure about that.

Lastly teqatl and alike boxes and mystic forge but honestly crafting is just fine.

• Ayrilana.1396Ayrilana.1396 Member ✭✭✭✭

Since tickets are basically a time grind, I’d base it on how much gold you would have farmed during that time instead.

• I have recently begun crafting armor and have attain the 500 status, but I'm confused about Maklain's minstral's insignia. I crafted an item with one of these that I must have found in a chest or been rewarded. I'd like to craft more of the armor, but I can't seem to find a way to make/acquire this insignia. Any help would be appreciated.

• @Krenjur.4195 said:
    I have recently begun crafting armor and have attain the 500 status, but I'm confused about Maklain's minstral's insignia. I crafted an item with one of these that I must have found in a chest or been rewarded. I'd like to craft more of the armor, but I can't seem to find a way to make/acquire this insignia. Any help would be appreciated.

You need to buy the insignia recipe from the vendors in verdant brink