Force of Will should grant -300 vitality

Ruufio.1496

The issue isn't the FB , the issue is the Barrier coming from the Scourge which could just as easily be helping any other class working as a support (possible example could be a Druid etc) but also to be honest I really don't see FB/Scourge combo owning top tier or all the AT's any more than any other good class combo. But out of curiosity what would Force of Will give you in return for the lose of Vitality it would have to be fantastic for how badly it's hurting you (because the only getting the healing boost based off Vitality sure isn't worth it for a Grandmaster).

@Ruufio.1496 said:Firebrand is too hard to kill. His health pool is definitely the main issue with firebrand and no class should have infinite health. It's especially bad since barrier gets more maximized with health and with scourge it's ridiculous.

While FB does need nerf in AOE boons and healing, you cannot reduce the health of a class with 11k base by 3k. You know support in sPvP is not the only build it is played.

Firebrand is not a problem on its own. But you are right lets give -300 vitality. I wonder how challenging would it be for me to play my DH even with lesser hp. Maybe we can try to not using weapons and kill the opponent with traps or books only. That would be grand.

Jokes aside, FB needs a nerf for game balance, correct. But I would smack anyone that tries to nerf the core/DH to achieve that. I would use a meaty fish for smacking also. Smelly, meaty, dead fish to symbolise the balance state of this game.

@Ruufio.1496 said:Firebrand is too hard to kill. His health pool is definitely the main issue with firebrand and no class should have infinite health. It's especially bad since barrier gets more maximized with health and with scourge it's ridiculous.

Guardian only has 11K HP, it's the lowest tier for HP. You can't lower it's base HP anymore. It's already within 1 shot/burst range against certain builds. Lowering it's HP even further would literally make the class unplayable.Firebrand itself isn't the only problem here then, it's scourge providing the barrier. It's two people working together, so work with your team and team up on them then. You seem to think Firebrand itself the problem with it's healing, however You could just replace the Firebrand with Druid or a healing/support tempest and would still be annoying as they still would be healing each other. I agree things about Firebrand should be nerfed slightly but NOT at the cost of the rest of guardian.

To be honest I think Guardian needs more HP, bump it to Mid tier HP (15.6K HP). Force of will does give it more HP (about 3000) Its on the healing traitline that Firebrand does use, so effectively it has about 14K HP which is STILL lower then classes with Mid tier HP, for instance ranger, which has access to Druid and better healing than Firebrand.

Personally what i want them to is get rid of that vitality trait and give Guardian Mid teir HP HOWEVER if you pick Firebrand as your elite, it lowers your vitality by 200 (roughly 2000 hp). Basically meaning Base guardian and DH would have 15.6K HP while Firebrand only 13.5K HP(which is roughly the same as it with the triat). I'd say its a reasonable exchange for having that survivability and ultilty options over the forms guardians.

@EnderzShadow.2506 said:-300 Vitality for guards

equally as ridiculous as hitting scrapper (or any class) with a -3000 hitpoints for picking a traitline.

@Sigmoid.7082 said:This just comes across as emotionally charged / salt from someone who plays scrapper.

But are you surprised?

Engineer and guardian are not in the same Based HP pool category ! so ... you can't say it's equally ridiculous :) it would still be ridiculous but even more than scrapper.

What a ridiculous approach to complaining about the scrapper changes.