Close to perfect-ish

• Go after CI Mirage (time for a immobilize CD)
  • More toning down for HOLO (let's get the real trade-off out now)
  • Revert staff changes for Druid, increase damage on the weapon since you nerfed pets (like by 400% sounds about right)
  • Give Chrono IP back
  • Limit might gain in SPvP to 10 stacks max

I don't know it all, but I think this will get us there for conquest.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

• Revert staff changes for Druid, increase damage on the weapon since you nerfed pets (like by 400% sounds about right)
  • Give Chrono IP back

Druid would still need considerable amounts of its heals back along with shaving bit of FB boon-farting. (in my opinion)

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

• Give Chrono IP back

Even if balance was as close to perfect as you suggest doesn't mean it's good kind of balance.

On one hand you have bunkers who can survive too long. On the other hand, certain specs can deal so much dmg that there isn't room for counterplay since you're nearly dead instantly.

And lets also not get into how easy it is to be way too effective. The power creep added throughout the years has really made the game unfun for me. It was cool at first to have new specs and all.. but everything is just completely overtuned.

Lack of balance updates.. and the fact that anet basically never cared about spvp or pvp in wvw AT ALL nearly since release is why there are hardly anyone playing pvp in this game anymore.

People waited for so long for things to get better, hoping that anet would finally start capitalizing on this great combat system with so many opportunities.. but instead, anet wanted to turn this game into a daily-farm game much like those passive phone games.

People lost hope and moved on to better games.

I can comment on some of those ideas. First, druid needs a total rework. CA is bad. Second, druid needs boons if FB and Scrapper will remain the same. Anet can remove CI trait completely and add a better one for group play. (I am biased towards glamour trait so my opinion is shady here).

Might generation is ok, there solutions for it. Boon corruption is no 1 quality of necro. Before the creation of the universe thieves were also wanted into groups for boon stealing (Elrond was there. He saw it). But I would shave down scourge along with firebrand and scrapper.

What I observe is that HoT classes were created without proper thinking and new devs are trying to balance them somehow. But instead of properly balancing them, they seem to gave up on several of HoT professions completely. And PoF professions were designed so carelessly that the balance can only be achieved by destroying all and buffing core specs entirely. I expect they would bring dual classing to an extend after that. These are my ramblings.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

• Give Chrono IP back

There are like million additional thing a that need to change. This is not even scratching the surface if the goal is to have more than a few meta builds.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

• Give Chrono IP back

Instead, reduce both chrono and mirage max number of illusions to 2 and keep IP for both.IP is a QoL effect, ruining quality of life should never be the trade off. Reducing the number of max illusion is an healthier drawback to the extra power given by elite specs than killing quality of life does.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

• Give Chrono IP back

They don't even need to limit might gain, what they need to do is simply tone down the amount of might a character can get by themselves. I'm fine with 25 stacks of might if it comes through combo fire fields and allies giving it to you in addition to the stacks you generate for yourself.