Just giving credit where credit is due for the balance team.

Last patch was pretty good.

I may not approve of some of the tradeoff mechanics, and there are still a few overperformers, but matchups are not as egregiously skewed as they were before, and balance changes up to this point starting with the zerker rework have shown a reasonable amount of foresight.

Thanks for that, it appears to be working.

I will agree that they finally addressed what the community told them was broke from their last patch. Plus, it doesn't look like they egregiously broke anything with this most recent patch. However, there are still a couple issues with mesmer and holos where they are behind the community feedback. Hopefully, they will address the obvious sooner than they did last time.

With the exception of soul beast and weaver changes everything else was completely off the mark or semi useless.

By class:Rev power changes are okay. Changes to condi were definitely beyond terrible. No meaningful changes to have anything but power dps build PvP viable.Warrior change to rampage is okay. Changes to berserker are useless.Guardian. Useless re-arrangement of power in lines. Core is weaker now than before. DH is slightly better, but not competitive. FB support remains largely over performing in PvP. No meaningful changes. Not sure why FB condi build in PvE got buffed.Soul beast changes are good. Druid nerfs, lmao...Engi, as far as I have seen scrapper is dead. Fucking waste of resources remaking something twice for no reason. All it needed was a slight buff to damage and utility to begin with. Holo is still broken.Thief, no difference. Pretty much the same. None of the changes added anything.Necro, no meaningful changes in any shape or form. Nerf to reaper sustain cuz possibly some devs soloing a PvE champion or something thought reaper had to much sustain, was at least a huge comic relief.Ele, weaver good changes. Tempest is better, but still not viable.Mesmer. Chrono is 100% dead.

No new builds became viable. From the over performing builds only scrapper was effectively nerfed and it does not seem viable. Condi builds, with the exception of scourge, mirage and some FB variants, are not remotely viable. Only FB support is functional.

Is this patch better than the last 2-3? Yes, however, giving the devs team any credit for mediocre work is baffling to me.

Also, for feedback, with the exception of soul beast changes, nothing has to do at all with feedback that was provided. And the issues with soul beast are at least a year old. I am certain the Anet provide zero value to any player feedback and if they do, they are like 8-12 month behind.

Elixir U & Invigorating Speed bug hasn't been fixed.Ranger Longbow's (and other similar skills') range hasn't been fixed (they should at least adjust the tooltip).Renegade Shortbow's 2nd skill still can't hit moving players.Renegade heal, utility and elite skills work like teleports: can't use them to/on no port zones.(Not sure) Elementalist stability bug hasn't been fixed.Thief's Steal bug hasn't been fixed. (You can see it happening in a clip on Sindrener's Twitch)Deadeye's Rifle stealth skill bug hasn't been fixed. (lingers for some time after stealth)-- WILL BE ADDED MORE

@SPESHAL.9106 said:Plus, it doesn't look like they egregiously broke anything with this most recent patch.

Chronomancer's shatters don't get reset by Signet of Illusions. (Something like Swipe bugs last patch)Continuum Split can't be used instantly, it has a delay.

@rwolf.9571 said:And now we have a thief that can do 24k condi damage in 1-2 seconds with the rework. Some changes were in a good direction, other complete opposite. 1 step forward, 2 steps backward every balance patch.

i personally like current patch, I see huge veriety of builds, and dont see 2 offs too often, usually thiefs that try new builds.

@otto.5684 said:With the exception of soul beast and weaver changes everything else was completely off the mark or semi useless.

By class:Rev power changes are okay. Changes to condi were definitely beyond terrible. No meaningful changes to have anything but power dps build PvP viable.Warrior change to rampage is okay. Changes to berserker are useless.Guardian. Useless re-arrangement of power in lines. Core is weaker now than before. DH is slightly better, but not competitive. FB support remains largely over performing in PvP. No meaningful changes. Not sure why FB condi build in PvE got buffed.Soul beast changes are good. Druid nerfs, lmao...Engi, as far as I have seen scrapper is dead. kitten waste of resources remaking something twice for no reason. All it needed was a slight buff to damage and utility to begin with. Holo is still broken.Thief, no difference. Pretty much the same. None of the changes added anything.Necro, no meaningful changes in any shape or form. Nerf to reaper sustain cuz possibly some devs soloing a PvE champion or something thought reaper had to much sustain, was at least a huge comic relief.Ele, weaver good changes. Tempest is better, but still not viable.Mesmer. Chrono is 100% dead.

No new builds became viable. From the over performing builds only scrapper was effectively nerfed and it does not seem viable. Condi builds, with the exception of scourge, mirage and some FB variants, are not remotely viable. Only FB support is functional.

Is this patch better than the last 2-3? Yes, however, giving the devs team any credit for mediocre work is baffling to me.

Also, for feedback, with the exception of soul beast changes, nothing has to do at all with feedback that was provided. And the issues with soul beast are at least a year old. I am certain the Anet provide zero value to any player feedback and if they do, they are like 8-12 month behind.

Core necro, condi Daredevil, Shadow Portal for lower mobility builds are new builds