possible patch errors (thief)?

Aavataris.5720

I really liked the last patch, they made a lot of great changes and, although initially they handicapped some of my characters, I have been able to make the most of them in PvP and PvE.

But I am left with a doubt:The Poisons trait ("Leeching Venoms") activates its passive (+1 charge of Poison) every 3 seconds in stealth, but the traits of the tree Shadow Art only grant 3 seconds of stealth (with the minor trait Meld with Shadows: "+1 second for the stealth that the thief self-applies"), so it makes you choose between using that effect (small healing + poisoning) or that of the minor trait Shadow Siphoning (only healing, but the double, when making a stealth hit).

Is there any reason for that?

Should the passive effect of Leeching Venoms not have a time of 2.5 or 2.75 seconds to charge (instead of 3), in order to apply both effects (if calculated correctly, of course)?

P.D.: There is a BUG with the ability Shadow Portal:

It doesn't increase the duration of Stealth (for the thief) with the trait Meld with Shadows.

• 4 weeks later...

They made a lot of questionable decisions with the Shadow Arts changes. Leeching Venoms is a nerf IMO, the passive poison charges are a very niche thing (because of the way they behave a lot of times you dont get a charge at all) compared to the 20% CD reduction the old trait had. And the Rending Shade change is a nerf to all ranged weapons compared to the old trait.

@roamzero.9486 said:They made a lot of questionable decisions with the Shadow Arts changes. Leeching Venoms is a nerf IMO, the passive poison charges are a very niche thing (because of the way they behave a lot of times you dont get a charge at all) compared to the 20% CD reduction the old trait had. And the Rending Shade change is a nerf to all ranged weapons compared to the old trait.

Lol just run DA for poison, aperantly on these forums it's the new DD OP build lmao.