Remember that time when

Magnito.6187

You remember when holo, mirage, and spellbreaker were the go-to meta, but core guard got 25% crit cut off its kit and a complete mangling of hammer's passive trait with no compensation. This is just what Anet does. They don't understand metas, they just have stats as to what is played. I'm not even sure they have good data on that either.

@Rettan.9603 said:I think they will first overhaul the HoT specs and when that is finished, they will do the same for the PoF specs.In general this is a good idea and method, but as long it is in ArenaNet time the game will feel bad for the next years :-(

You're missing the point. It's possible the toning down of HoT specs is because they're gearing up for a new set of elite specs that will outshine even PoF specs.

@Mbelch.9028 said:

@Rettan.9603 said:I think they will first overhaul the HoT specs and when that is finished, they will do the same for the PoF specs.In general this is a good idea and method, but as long it is in ArenaNet time the game will feel bad for the next years :-(

You're missing the point. It's possible the toning down of HoT specs is because they're gearing up for a new set of elite specs that will outshine even PoF specs.

That could happen too. But I think then it is not necessary to change anything on HoT specs, because most (all?) oft them were still behind PoF specs.Just nerf PoF specs would be a better preparation for new specs.

In any case, I personally hope you are right and we get new ones :-)