Guild Missions and doing guild missions NA/EU — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Guild Missions and doing guild missions NA/EU

If I were to start a guild mission as an NA account, would EU be able to see it's activation and participate?

Comments

• Loosmaster.8263Loosmaster.8263 Member ✭✭✭✭

They might see the activation but won't be able to participate with you in NA. Regions are separated.

Now this begs the question "Are they able to do that mission in EU and will it count Favor?"

Playing the PvE scene because WvW is just "BAD"...

• mercury ranique.2170mercury ranique.2170 Member ✭✭✭✭

it depends on the mission. You can not be on the same map, so challenges, puzzles and bounties are region locked. Treks do not require them to be on the same map, and can be done together.

• Zacchary.6183Zacchary.6183 Member ✭✭✭

@mercury ranique.2170 said:
    it depends on the mission. You can not be on the same map, so challenges, puzzles and bounties are region locked. Treks do not require them to be on the same map, and can be done together.

Thanks for specifying. I'll be sure to remember this when I organize.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.