Special forces training area

Do you think you could remove the requirement to have a commander's tag for entering this area please? I have one but I don't see the point in making this area limited to commander tags only. Someone who doesn't have a tag might want to simply beat on the golem to find out their personal dps. I understand it's original use is for raids but I think the majority of people just use it for themself. Thanks.

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:

@circuitnerd.5863 said:

@Michiel.3608 said:You don't need a commander tag, just create a squad then you can enter.

How do you create a squad without a commander tag though?

The same way you create one with a tag. Press P and click on "Create Squad". It creates a squad with no commander.

When I do that it makes me a commander automatically.

@circuitnerd.5863 said:

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:

@circuitnerd.5863 said:

@Michiel.3608 said:You don't need a commander tag, just create a squad then you can enter.

The same way you create one with a tag. Press P and click on "Create Squad". It creates a squad with no commander.

Here you go: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Squad#Creating.2C_joining_and_leaving_a_squad

Good luck.

@circuitnerd.5863 said:

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:

@circuitnerd.5863 said:

I tested it out on my vanilla GW2 account (no commander tag or mentor tag, for the record) to verify what I said above. If you don't have a commander tag applied to your account, it just creates a squad with no commander.

• 2 years later...