[Video] Fresh Air Burst Weaver PVP

Rednaxela.6018

Yet another proof of ele being OP - can stay competitive even without using healing skill at all. Nerfs are coming.

Nice positioning in teamfights in video, but I still can't get rid of impression that eles built for dmg in pvp are dying as soon as enemy even targets them.

OP, ele is not for u. You can't handle that many skills. Or you are just not used to the weaver, yet.

Check this out and notice how every skill has to be used. Half of your skills were out of cd and never used. You play only with half of your skills :)

Please, consider this as constructive criticism :)

d/d core

and sw/f weaver

@bOTEB.1573 said:OP, ele is not for u. You can't handle that many skills. Or you are just not used to the weaver, yet.

Check this out and notice how every skill has to be used. Half of your skills were out of cd and never used. You play only with half of your skills :)

d/d core

and sw/f weaver

Apples and orangesVery constructive, when you start your reply with "ele is not for you"

I like the first video. I honestly didn't know of a good spvp spec, but those bursts he was doing were awesome. Those reply videos are inapplicable because the first one isn't weaver, and the second one is just duels. Red (OP) was kiting, and appropriately using fresh air + arcane efficiently. That 8.8k crit was amazing for scepter. There will be some hard matches with that spec because you can easily get nuked if you are focused, or are solo with no real knowledge of where a stealth class is at the time.

My initial hopes for weaver were to try to finally have a condi build, but getting close with sword you just get eaten alive by condies.

• 5 weeks later...

@Sao.7146 said:You never noticed that Signet of Restoration is disabled ?Did not know when i made this video@bOTEB.1573 said:OP, ele is not for u. You can't handle that many skills. Or you are just not used to the weaver, yet.

d/d core

and sw/f weaver

ty for this great "criticism" lol.posting your videos is really helpfull, especially if you post different builds.There is a reason not spamming every skill on cd, many skills are useless for bursting...And i guess ele is for me, or at least it is probably so easy to play, that i reach legendary ;)Anyway, just improved my playstyle and did a little guide:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/14500/video-fresh-air-weaver-guide#latest

Archived