pvp score system

Tekneeq.4302

just wondering if any1 knows how the system works,, because yesterday i had won 4 in a row.. and got an average of 13-14 points per win,, then the next match i lost,, but i had dmg,off,def,heals,revives.. 5 stats and when i lost i ended up losing 19 points even tho it was the best game i had... does this mean i was playing players with a decent amount of lower rank mmr? because when i have bad games i still dont lose anywhere close to 19 points.. im not complaining i actually do enjoy a hard rank system.. its what made halo 2 so great.. would just like to know fersure how it works.. thanks for any and all feedback

update: i was really looking into this game where i lost 19 points,, and i noticed overall my team as a whole we got crushed that game.. so i assume its from just us gettin our butt kicked so bad.. which i agree with,, you lose as a team you win as a team.. just wanted to add this to show it wasnt just a random point loss.. we did suffer a pretty bad loss that game

this happens because you're above the average match rating, which also explain you getting all those top stats.

Let's say you're plat 1, the other team is all gold 1 and 2, but to even up things your team is all silver 3, maybe 1 gold 1.

Match making watch your rating and say, you should carry this, easy match, but then you lose and they punish you with a bigger rating loss. If you had won, they would say, see, easy match, then you'd have gotten 7-9 points for an easy match.

This is quite common at higher ranks, ppl close to 1800 rating get matched against 1600 ppl, when they win they get 7-9 pnts when they lose they lose 18-21 pts