suggested a new character loading screen for season 5 ? :)

To know if you would like them to make a new one? I invented an idea of ​​what they could do for example. : phttps://nsa40.casimages.com/img/2019/07/28/190728073635450569.jpg

copy / paste the link directly if it does not work. Otherwise, I did it a little fast, sorry: 3

With background music Aurene dragon full of light

do you think they will do a new one?@ArenaNet Team.4819

@hugo.4705 said:Looks great. Nice edit. I know we have different character icon background depending on LS, but pretty sure that for character selection, the background change each expansion. ^^

Thanks :)Yes they change according to the extensions, but on the one hand, since season 5 is a little apart, maybe there will be a new one :)

@Trise.2865 said:Neat! Might not actually happen, but cool anyway.

:+1: Maybe we'll see :)

• Sad 1

If Anet used the full version of Fear Not This Night on the loading screen, I might forget to select a character and be stuck on the loading screen forever. Anyway, the main thing I want from the character select page is more utility. Options other than a long scroll of the character portraits to choose from... like having the characters arranged with drag-able tiles, each with a timestamp when they were last played. Adding in more functionality like an inventory/gear viewer would be great, but that might be asking for too much..

@rylien.3824 said:do you think they will do a new one?

I sure hope so! The current character selection screen is plain awful, even if the theme idea is nice. The lighting and its colors makes armor and characters alike look unauthentic (most faces look like criminals). The covering of the feet is bad as well.

...unless you meant the launcher window, in which case I don't care what it looks like as long as they repair it to remember where you positioned it.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@rylien.3824 said:do you think they will do a new one?

I sure hope so! The current character selection screen is plain awful, even if the theme idea is nice. The lighting and its colors makes armor and characters alike look unauthentic (most faces look like criminals). The covering of the feet is bad as well.

...unless you meant the launcher window, in which case I don't care what it looks like as long as they repair it to remember where you positioned it.

sorry if my english is incomprehensible, i'm french (and i use google translate ^^ ', but hey, one day i could speak english hahaha).Otherwise, yes, I was talking about the character's screen and not the launcher, but they can always improve that too!

@"Fenom.9457" said:Gorgeous! I’d love to see that. Also why do you have 6 identical sylvari?

I have "6" sylvaris "because I had laziness when writing, but otherwise, no, I do not have 6 sylvaris, I just duplicate the same character by laziness! Sorry ^^ '

But, thanks to you if not :)

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:It's copy/paste, but unless they changed the text as well, they have 6 occupied character slots out of 7.

So I confirm, it's a "copy / paste" by laziness, but on the other hand I have 6 characters out of 7 (I just copy paste the second instead of taking each person ... I have really did that very quickly!)