xxxxxxxxxx

Flandre.2870

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Alatar.7364 said:I am still confused about Condi Thief being Meta, let alone S Tier nowPretty funny how this build rise from the dead, few buffs there and there and its alrdy here... Single dodge applies 4 different conditions, add to it immob from sword, super yikes that you cant dodge. I'm not surprised tbh, we will see how long this would lasts

@"Flandre.2870" said:M7B3adt.pngI'm back with an updated tier list.Short info: teamfight comps suck this patch, mesmer thief warrior are all unkillable and have way better class mechanics than rest of the specs.Condi thief, mirage and spb are absolutely broken and rotational comp is superior at the moment.Power thief is godlike because every team has 2-4 CI mirages and having matchup into the best class in the meta makes core thief S tier.Holo still ridic strong( the only class without good matchups that survives this meta)Good FB is still amazing value.DH back in the meta since it counters both thieves and mirages which spread like a plague this patch.Core necro>ScourgeWeaver although it does well into m irage lacks damage output and has hard time winning anything.If you want to get an idea of comps people run here is what people run during the FINALS of today's AT.KIR6Ncv.pngTeam of ultranumb that played standard fb/scourge/herald teamfight comp lost to a 4 mirage team that didn't even make fianls.

Good job Flandre. Always liked you, don't listen to the haters <3

Tbh, feels like core s/d got nothing from the patch, means it didn't change much, unlike d/p dash with the portal.Personally, I'd also put holo in S tier, as a "jack of all trades, master of each", damage, cc survivability is on line with others, fighting it as well annoying.

FB+scourge might be A tier, with a core S/D belonging here.Everything else seems to be correct.

@Tayga.3192 said:I get that mirage is S tier.

Is core necro really better than scourge?So do we have guard, thief and necro as playable cores?Soon enough core memser will be the only way to play the mesmer... soon TMI think @"dDuff.3860" is more accurate. Tho he put core s/d in S tier and explained why or s/d thief loses to cmirage?Can we get "Complete garbage" tier for memes?

@praqtos.9035 said:

Is core necro really better than scourge?So do we have guard, thief and necro as playable cores?Soon enough core memser will be the only way to play the mesmer... soon
TM
I think @"dDuff.3860" is more accurate. Tho he put core s/d in S tier and explained why or s/d thief loses to cmirage?Can we get "Complete garbage" tier for memes?

All hail the core mesmer! ?

@"HeadCrowned.6834" said:Not sure how much this is related to the patch tho. A modest dmg nerf on rev sword cant put the class from S to C all of a sudden. And core nec aint better than scourge in an AT.

1. A modest nerf is a roughly -33% decrease in damage in optimal scenarios?Rev had multiple -20% to 30% damage decreases to sword including the auto as well as having might uptime essentially cut in half with less stacks and also loss of chill and slow

That’s a big deal.

1. Rev was never S tier. It was B+ tier and myself (I still say my build is most superior in NA) and a few others made it seem S tide by just straight outplaying people.

Revenent is back where it was pre POF (season 5) and post POF where it was so weak there just was not an opportunity to outplay certain specs, match ups, scenarios

Rev was called S tier because people had gotten use to it being an auto win. Mes vs Rev for instance is such an auto-win that as somebody that has made it top 10 solo q on rev many times I wouldn’t willingly take a 1v1 vs a Gold Mes if I didn’t have to.

How is spellbreaker unkillable?

It loses to mesmer, weaver, deadeye for sure and can lose easily to holo, necro, and probably both staff and condi dd.

Its may not be meta yet but look at oldschool aurashare ele. Its kit is very strong in this meta. Equal to FB imo.

@"Flandre.2870" said:M7B3adt.pngI'm back with an updated tier list.Short info: teamfight comps suck this patch, mesmer thief warrior are all unkillable and have way better class mechanics than rest of the specs.Condi thief, mirage and spb are absolutely broken and rotational comp is superior at the moment.Power thief is godlike because every team has 2-4 CI mirages and having matchup into the best class in the meta makes core thief S tier.Holo still ridic strong( the only class without good matchups that survives this meta)Good FB is still amazing value.DH back in the meta since it counters both thieves and mirages which spread like a plague this patch.Core necro>ScourgeWeaver although it does well into m irage lacks damage output and has hard time winning anything.If you want to get an idea of comps people run here is what people run during the FINALS of today's AT.KIR6Ncv.pngTeam of ultranumb that played standard fb/scourge/herald teamfight comp lost to a 4 mirage team that didn't even make fianls.

It's IMPOSSIBLE to take Eu players like yourself serious at times like regardless of what gizmo you got during a weak monthly. You have Warrior that high up but condi mirage/Necro both completely shit on it. Then on top of that you claim Core necro better then scourge? In what aspect? Chain CC? Self Sustain?

go into more detail with these selection you have and why because you got DH and New scrapper over Scrouge, Rev and Soulbeast LOL.

@JayAction.9056 said:

@"HeadCrowned.6834" said:Not sure how much this is related to the patch tho. A modest dmg nerf on rev sword cant put the class from S to C all of a sudden. And core nec aint better than scourge in an AT.
  1. A modest nerf is a roughly -33% decrease in damage in optimal scenarios?Rev had
    multiple -20% to 30% damage decreases to sword including the auto
    as well as having
    might uptime essentially cut in half with less stacks
    and also
    loss of chill and slow

That’s a big deal.
  1. Rev was never S tier. It was B+ tier and myself (I still say my build is most superior in NA) and a few others made it seem S tide by just straight outplaying people.

Revenent is back where it was pre POF (season 5) and post POF where it was so weak there just was not an opportunity to outplay certain specs, match ups, scenarios

Rev was called S tier because people had gotten use to it being an auto win. Mes vs Rev for instance is such an auto-win that as somebody that has made it top 10 solo q on rev many times I wouldn’t willingly take a 1v1 vs a Gold Mes if I didn’t have to.

Thats why comps with double rev could stomp basically anything, It was the best performing class, and the recent nerf was well-deserved.Wait... NA still has pvp?

TIL the EU alphabet starts A, C, B.

Kinda lols how just a month ago you claimed mirage was dead and now the same build is S-tier.

Does condi mirage over perform? Yes. Is it S-tier? Definitely not.

In reality this list would be more accurate, yet not perfect, as A, C/S, B in that order.

Is core necro really better than scourge?So do we have guard, thief and necro as playable cores?

Core Thief was playable for a pretty long while though, as of Core Necro I believe its just resonance of post-match mania and strongly doubt it's better than Scourge, so I'd say it's not among the playable Cores (Meta-wise I mean, it is not unplayable or something), but I could be wrong as I never really enjoyed Core Necro as opposed to its elites.

@Ryan.9387 said:How is spellbreaker unkillable?

It loses to mesmer, weaver, deadeye for sure and can lose easily to holo, necro, and probably both staff and condi dd.

Its may not be meta yet but look at oldschool aurashare ele. Its kit is very strong in this meta. Equal to FB imo.

Dude! How does no one believe this. Aurashare is hidden tech right now for sure. WTB aurashare ele!

@Alatar.7364 said:Core Thief was playable for a pretty long while though, as of Core Necro I believe its just resonance of post-match mania and strongly doubt it's better than Scourge, so I'd say it's not among the playable Cores (Meta-wise I mean, it is not unplayable or something), but I could be wrong as I never really enjoyed Core Necro as opposed to its elites.

I was talking in a general sense, not just new cores.

I agree, I think scourge is way better than core necro (my only doubt is 1v1s).

@HeadCrowned.6834 said:

@HeadCrowned.6834 said:Not sure how much this is related to the patch tho. A modest dmg nerf on rev sword cant put the class from S to C all of a sudden. And core nec aint better than scourge in an AT.
  1. A modest nerf is a roughly -33% decrease in damage in optimal scenarios?Rev had
    as well as having
    and also
    loss of chill and slow

That’s a big deal.

Thats why comps with double rev could stomp basically anything, It was the best performing class, and the recent nerf was well-deserved.Wait... NA still has pvp?

Double Rev was a thing in EU? That’s sad because I farmed an EU legend Rev 100-0 repeatedly when he was on NA.

I assume Legend in EU is at least top 50?? So a top 50 Rev comes to NA and gets slaughtered 100-0 by NA top 10 Rev, but I assume somebody such as him was just running rampant in EU lol?

You guys run meme builds.

I highly doubt you guys even see half of the most Potent builds in EU. I know for a fact my Rev build is superior to all of what is being ran in EU. Shit I’d probably have you guys crying Rev is op again.

@JayAction.9056 said:

@HeadCrowned.6834 said:Not sure how much this is related to the patch tho. A modest dmg nerf on rev sword cant put the class from S to C all of a sudden. And core nec aint better than scourge in an AT.
    as well as having
    and also
    loss of chill and slow

That’s a big deal.

Double Rev was a thing in EU? That’s sad because I farmed an EU legend Rev 100-0 repeatedly when he was on NA.

I assume Legend in EU is at least top 50?? So a top 50 Rev comes to NA and gets slaughtered 100-0 by NA top 10 Rev, but I assume somebody such as him was just running rampant in EU lol?

I highly doubt you guys even see half of the most Potent builds in EU. I know for a fact my Rev build is superior to all of what is being ran in EU. kitten I’d probably have you guys crying Rev is op again.

To be fair if he's EU and comes to NA he's going to have a higher ping than what he's used to.

@everyman.4375 said:

as well as having
    and also
    loss of chill and slow

That’s a big deal.

I highly doubt you guys even see half of the most Potent builds in EU. I know for a fact my Rev build is superior to all of what is being ran in EU. kitten I’d probably have you guys crying Rev is op again.

To be fair if he's EU and comes to NA he's going to have a higher ping than what he's used to.

to be fair though 120ping isn't that bad? I swap to Eu and ended in p3 on holo for god knows how long. It's easier to rank up in Eu then it is Na....Na is for the hardcore players looking to lose brain cells and age faster lmfao.

@Ouk.5914 said:

@"Flandre.2870" said:
M7B3adt.png
I'm back with an updated tier list.Short info: teamfight comps suck this patch, mesmer thief warrior are all unkillable and have way better class mechanics than rest of the specs.Condi thief, mirage and spb are absolutely broken and rotational comp is superior at the moment.Power thief is godlike because every team has 2-4 CI mirages and having matchup into the best class in the meta makes core thief S tier.Holo still ridic strong( the only class without good matchups that survives this meta)Good FB is still amazing value.DH back in the meta since it counters both thieves and mirages which spread like a plague this patch.Core necro>ScourgeWeaver although it does well into m irage lacks damage output and has hard time winning anything.If you want to get an idea of comps people run here is what people run during the FINALS of today's AT.
KIR6Ncv.png
Team of ultranumb that played standard fb/scourge/herald teamfight comp lost to a 4 mirage team that didn't even make fianls.

It's IMPOSSIBLE to take Eu players like yourself serious at times like regardless of what gizmo you got during a weak monthly. You have Warrior that high up but condi mirage/Necro both completely kitten on it. Then on top of that you claim Core necro better then scourge? In what aspect? Chain CC? Self Sustain?

go into more detail with these selection you have and why because you got DH and New scrapper over Scrouge, Rev and Soulbeast LOL.

My DH easily beats those classes... Im not a pro though.

EU must be different to NA too