[Bug] Using the Home Portal Stone allows players to skip the intro mission.

Once you start a new character and use the home portal stone will place you in your home instance of course. Though If you leave your home instance through the portal that connects to you to your home city and then exit your city to the area where your character would normally teleport to after the intro mission, will skip the intro mission entirely and start you on the next story quest (talk to the scout). Don't know if Anet wants players skipping the intro missions so I thought I'd post here.

@Doomfrost.5728 said:Once you start a new character and use the home portal stone will place you in your home instance of course. Though If you leave your home instance through the portal that connects to you to your home city and then exit your city to the area where your character would normally teleport to after the intro mission, will skip the intro mission entirely and start you on the next story quest (talk to the scout). Don't know if Anet wants players skipping the intro missions so I thought I'd post here.

They don't. This is a regression. The stone was disabled for that situation many patches ago. Looks like someone accidentally reverted the change.