DPS Renegade gameplay in Ranked PvP plat — Guild Wars 2 Forums

DPS Renegade gameplay in Ranked PvP plat

The Ace.9105The Ace.9105 Member ✭✭✭
edited July 29, 2019 in Revenant

Just having some casual fun with the DPS Renegade build in Ranked PvP.

Comments

• Shao.7236Shao.7236 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 31, 2019

Anything with Shiro is viable depending on the playstyle, Riposting Shadows does it all. That's just how it is with Revenant. Nice Vid anyway.

• draxynnic.3719draxynnic.3719 Member ✭✭✭✭

Am I right in presuming that, regardless of what people might assume from using shortbow, that's actually a power-based build?

• Yasai.3549Yasai.3549 Member ✭✭✭

Wait a minute... isn't this a little like playing Soulbeast except without Stealth and or insane 1 shot bursts?

Consistent ranged damage check

CC check

High Protection uptime check

Good HoT Sustain check

This could be an interesting dueling build if people put effort into practicing it.

If I play a stupid build, I deserve to die.
    If I beat people on a stupid build, I deserve to get away with it.

• The Ace.9105The Ace.9105 Member ✭✭✭

@draxynnic.3719 said:
    Am I right in presuming that, regardless of what people might assume from using shortbow, that's actually a power-based build?

Yes. It is indeed a power build.

• draxynnic.3719draxynnic.3719 Member ✭✭✭✭

Figured. I was pretty sure I saw Notoriety going off, which would have been a curious choice for a condition-oriented build.

(I think I've figured out what the trait setup is, so I'm thinking of experimenting with something similar during the off-season.)

• Rain.9213Rain.9213 Member ✭✭

Cool build! Hopefully it doesn't get nerfed. Typically, my quirky, unpopular builds usually end up getting destroyed often in balance patches :<

Pwn what cannot be pwned.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.