Wandering Guardian [Core OW] — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Wandering Guardian [Core OW]

Was just trying to come up with a use for all the Leystone Wanderer armor I've gotten from Dragon Stand, and at the same time, wanted to try something other than the FB that I'm so fond of. This has been quite fun, good power, lots of health, pretty tanky. So I just thought I'd throw it out there:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vVUQNAR7dnkICVDhNDBGCBEEhj4hqGANQ9aLh8NSv7bMkDA-jxBBQBB4iAcQ1fyjuhso8DAPBgot/gjUCCA-e

While forum links are still broken, copypaste this:
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vVUQNAR7dnkICVDhNDBGCBEEhj4hqGANQ9aLh8NSv7bMkDA-jxBBQBB4iAcQ1fyjuhso8DAPBgot/gjUCCA-e

Comments

• otto.5684otto.5684 Member ✭✭✭✭

This is the sPvP core build (zeal/radiance/valor), with exception of toughness. Not sure what you need the toughness for, especially that you are using valor and 1650 vitality.

Same for concentration. You should be able to get close to100% retaliation without concentration. If needed, drop smite for either Hallowed Ground or Stand Your Ground.

• TheAgedGnome.7520TheAgedGnome.7520 Member ✭✭✭

@otto.5684 said:
    This is the sPvP core build (zeal/radiance/valor), with exception of toughness. Not sure what you need the toughness for, especially that you are using valor and 1650 vitality.

Same for concentration. You should be able to get close to100% retaliation without concentration. If needed, drop smite for either Hallowed Ground or Stand Your Ground.

Wanderer comes with Concentration and Toughness...it's not optional. As I said, this was about creating a build for Wanderer.

• Opopanax.1803Opopanax.1803 Member ✭✭✭✭

Fun! I've wondered what a set like this would be like. Thanks for sharing!

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.