Griffons and Updrafts

jackal.5768

That horrible moment of disappointment when you finally get your griffon unlocked and you can't wait to go back to the Maguna maps and finally complete them, only to find out that your griffon doesn't work with Updrafts.....

:(

Dear Devs, Can you please fix that?

@FaboBabo.3581 said:Since when is griffon a glider....

Well that makes it even worse. Because you are flying on the Griffon and you want to use an Updraft and you can't. So you try to switch to glider. And you can't because you can't dismount. So you are stuck.

To me it's a design flaw that I'm hoping the dev's will address. Logically the Griffon(s) should be able to use updrafts.

dude its literally ovious but im gonna tell u

HoT is not PoF.U can play PoF without HoT and otherway arround.

"Well that makes it even worse. Because you are flying on the Griffon and you want to use an Updraft and you can't. So you try to switch to glider. And you can't because you can't dismount. So you are stuck."

Im riding my raptor, and i want to do a high jump, i need to switch to rabbid... shitty game.

@FaboBabo.3581 said:HoT is not PoF.

And literally the only reason I wanted to unlock the Griffon was so I could finally go do all those _ ___ Maguna maps.

And imagine my disappointment when I flew through the updraft and it didn't work. Imagine every single players disappointment the first time they fly through an updraft with a Griffon and it doesn't work. :(

Seems like something they could easily fix. I mean we do play this game for fun right? Oh wait... HoT.... nevermind.

@jackal.5768 said:

@FaboBabo.3581 said:HoT is not PoF.

And literally the
only
reason I wanted to unlock the Griffon was so I could finally go do all those
_ ___
Maguna maps.

And imagine my disappointment when I flew through the updraft and it didn't work. Imagine
every single players
disappointment the first time they fly through an updraft with a Griffon and it doesn't work. :(

Seems like something they could easily fix. I mean we do play this game for fun right? Oh wait... HoT.... nevermind.

Why would you assume Griffons could use updrafts? Its not a glider, uses an entirely different set of mechanics, and isn't even that good at gliding. Try using a griffon as a "glider" by not using the wing flap. It's awful at "gliding" and requires constant wing flaps on utilizing its massive weight for velocity. Nothing about the size and feel of actually using it makes me think "this could use updrafts" because it not only looks, but feels in gameplay like something that is a lot heavier than the glider.

And also, griffons were not added to the game to replace gliders any more than the springer is there to replace bouncing mushrooms. Expecting it to do anything other than what's on its mastry sheet is silly.

Archived