This is what annoys me

I am doing a main story mission on POF. I have been working on this mission for an hour trying to figure out stuff. (I am on the sacrifice). I am fighting the last of the area bosses after finding all the canons and saving all the people. One of the attacks knocks me back and the fallback knocks me out of the instance area. I go back in and the whole damn instance is reset. There has to be a way to stop something like this. I simply don't have the time to play games for hours a day. So in essence, 3/4 of my gaming time today was wasted and due to work my next time to play where I will have more than 60 minutes will be Monday, maybe. I am trying to play this on my own locating things and figuring out fights. This just ruined my experience for the day. I am writing this on here because this is the second time this has happened in this game.

I agree that kicking us out of instance when we cross the red area is really frustrating, this happened to me a lot of times too.

A good option is probably either having invisible walls or instant kill when we cross it, so we could just retry from checkpoints. Resetting everything we've worked for is just plainly, well. . .

@Alchofas.8243 said:I agree that kicking us out of instance when we cross the red area is really frustrating, this happened to me a lot of times too.

A good option is probably either having invisible walls or instant kill when we cross it, so we could just retry from checkpoints. Resetting everything we've worked for is just plainly, well. . .

Ya there is exactly zero reason to kick us. That's absurd. Just instantly kill us and break every single piece of armor we're carrying in our backback, I don't give a damn, just don't boot us entirely from the instance. What exactly does that accomplish other than insane frustration. By the time I see that warning it's always too late, especially on mounts.

Archived