FFW Ace Racer achievement does not seem to be tolling

@Sarpan.9074 said:I finished the race in the Pavilion twice and it's still showing zero for me. Am I missing something?

There's a long timer on the official race. Did you stay until you got the pop up for gold?I almost left, because I had several minutes left and was planning on swapping characters; I just barely stopped myself before I remembered I hadn't yet gotten credit.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Sarpan.9074 said:I finished the race in the Pavilion twice and it's still showing zero for me. Am I missing something?

There's a long timer on the official race. Did you stay until you got the pop up for gold?I almost left, because I had several minutes left and was planning on swapping characters; I just barely stopped myself before I remembered I hadn't yet gotten credit.

Wait...you have to get gold for it? There's nothing in the acheive panel to indicate that. It looks like it's just a completion thing.

@Sarpan.9074 said:Wait...you have to get gold for it? There's nothing in the acheive panel to indicate that. It looks like it's just a completion thing.@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:Not Gold, but gold; coin, event reward, completion of event.

Yes, that's what I meant: the "gold star" event completion, not "gold time." I was referring to the race that pops up after the Boss Blitz. The timer is generous, allowing you to just about walk to the end before it ends, so if you're mounted, there's a lot of waiting before you would get event credit.

To follow up and conclude, I started getting achievement credit for the races as soon as I crossed the finish line and Ace Racer started tolling , too.

So, I don't know what it was. As far as staying on the map until the race finishes, that appears to apply to the rewards and not to credit for the achievement.

As far as I can figure.