LWS4 Map Currency Options during Festival?

I did find it a bit odd that the LW4 currencies weren't available, though I'm happy the LW3 ones are, helps with the jade shards for me. Idk, maybe they want the availability to alternate? I wouldn't be opposed to the season 4 currencies being added though.

The prices on these are bafflingly inconsistent. The purchase 50 LW resources seem to be priced right, but then you get to the 5000 purchase for a Tyrian Voucher.

The Dragon Bash vendor had pricing inconsistency in the opposite direction! Who is pricing these? Was it the person who designed the Swim Infusion upgrade rate?

Yeah. I don't need these currencies yet (still playing core without expansion) but I noticed it for the Tyrian Exchange Vouchers. Since I don't play dungeons they might come in handy in the future. Here one voucher is worth multiple of the normal rewards while back at Dragon Bash the normal rewards costed a lot more.

Then again here the better normal rewards cost timed exclusive stuff: The favor which can't be farmed endlessly.

Waiting for SAB for those vouchers since from back then 2013 I have tons of the bauble bubbles (a few stacks) and it seems they sell pretty cheaple when SAB is online.