A full team of YOUR creations or favourite Allies!

What if there could be a filter that makes the partymembers/squadmates (up to 10 ppl) look like other characters you have created! A pure aestetic thing that only you can see, when activated.

Or they could get the look of some choosable allies as well, such as Olmakhaan or the Pact fleet, for example.

I'd find it so cool!!

@"Cronospere.8143" said:If im right in gw1 you could add your own characters as heroes/henchman to your party.So they did it before.Only problem is that in gw1 all maps were instances of party based combat.

The diffetence here would be that other PLAYERS are "dressed up" like your characters.

@Frostfang.5109 said:

@"Cronospere.8143" said:If im right in gw1 you could add your own characters as heroes/henchman to your party.So they did it before.Only problem is that in gw1 all maps were instances of party based combat.

The diffetence here would be that other PLAYERS are "dressed up" like your characters.

That seems like a lot of work. why you want that?

@Cronospere.8143 said:

@Cronospere.8143 said:If im right in gw1 you could add your own characters as heroes/henchman to your party.So they did it before.Only problem is that in gw1 all maps were instances of party based combat.

To be able to run together with my alts! ? They all share a similar style. Slightly different but still clearly from the same tribe!

@Frostfang.5109 said:

@Cronospere.8143 said:If im right in gw1 you could add your own characters as heroes/henchman to your party.So they did it before.Only problem is that in gw1 all maps were instances of party based combat.

To be able to run together with my alts! ? They all share a similar style. Slightly different but still clearly from the same tribe!

But then they wont wear the same weapons and skills you gave them.It would my preference to actually have the alt there, instead of another player "looking" like my alt.

@Cronospere.8143 said:

But then they wont wear the same weapons and skills you gave them.It would my preference to actually have the alt there, instead of another player "looking" like my alt.

That is true. But maybe they could get the same weapon skins (if your character has a luminescent bow, the player gets a louminescent sword if he has a sword instead) as u have on your alts, even if wielding different weapons. Skills and builds wont be the same ofc.

@Vavume.8065 said:

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:Combat tonics would do that, except it wouldn’t be on your side only. If everyone got and used the same combat tonic you could have a whole party of identical chars.

We did this in wvw. A full zerg of snowmen running around the borders.

Until you got to desert border then you melted...

Endless Puddle of Water Tonic requested

@"KidRoleplay.3615" said:As much as it would be a huge visual improvement on my end, I'd rather witness the sheer variety if what others come up with. Would vote in disfavor. I like to embrace our differences!

You can have both. Run with a party (with "tribefilter" On), together with other players. That would make 5 of "your" characters and loads of all the other different looking ones. There is a point not to do this in big groups from my side.

@Vavume.8065 said:

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:Combat tonics would do that, except it wouldn’t be on your side only. If everyone got and used the same combat tonic you could have a whole party of identical chars.

We did this in wvw. A full zerg of snowmen running around the borders.

Until you got to desert border then you melted...

Who goes to the desert border?

What about a tonic that change yourself into one of your alt while keeping your weapons. That way, I can turn my human engie into an asura engie. (Even if my asura is light and human is medium.) Through I dunno if the photon forge is scripted to appear on light armor.... well if it doesn't work, make it a non~combat tonic. :p

@Frostfang.5109 said:

@"KidRoleplay.3615" said:As much as it would be a huge visual improvement on my end, I'd rather witness the sheer variety if what others come up with. Would vote in disfavor. I like to embrace our differences!

You can have both. Run with a party (with "tribefilter" On), together with other players. That would make 5 of "your" characters and loads of all the other different looking ones. There is a point not to do this in big groups from my side.

I don't want both. I'm saying I'm not in support of this feature period (with added slight snark towards people's fashion choices. :p ) and would rather development resources be used elsewhere.

To each his own and all that stuff.