STop the mesmer complaints

kittyfur.6459

I'm going to assume you're a Mesmer main. Weavers have a pretty good matchup versus Mirages, which most likely is why you think Weaver is overpowered right now.From a balance perspective Weaver probably is a bit overtuned right now (nerfing Burn Glyph would be very good.) but its not overpowered, Weaver is very bad at everything that conquest wants from a class, except sitting on a node 1v1 or 1v2. It has poor mobility, poor disengage, poor teamfight potential, poor chase potential.

Crazy how a class that I admit, is most likely overtuned, still gets stalled by a ton of classes. It's very punishing for bad players to fight, Pyro Vortex, Glyph, Lava Skin, Pri Stance are all great at killing bad players very quickly, but this is where its very important to remember, you don't balance off of skill gaps. You will kill a bad Warrior, you will not kill a good Warrior.

Weaver is not even close to oppressive, if you lose 1v1 to it on most classes, you played bad, or the Weaver is just better than you.It's also incredibly important to note what type of Weaver we're talking about, Water and Fire are massively different.

@"Briearios.8407" said:I find it funny when weavers weren't getting complaints from people but every balance patch came out with notes that nerfed parts of weaver bit by bit. Now CI got disable all of a sudden there's an out cry about weavers from who I assume play Mesmer. Funny..

Don't worry, I was "complaining" about weavers before mirage's axe nerfs since bunker weaver counters mirages.

However, it's not like I was going "weaver op", it's more like "why weavers act like they are the worst spec?". I mean, ele was underpowered but renegade was always a bigger problem. Now we have d/p daredevil, renegade and chrono which are unplayable.