GW2 black lion Real time company (BLRTC) with pizza hut integration

What if we could order pizza (or any real world food) in black lion with our credit cards and get ingame notification about order status and messages

And food and snacks services extend till 12:00am for late night gaming

I'm sure ppl forget dinner sometimes during extended gaming sessions... And if this (ingame food ordering) is a thing, it's be so cool

And the game can notify with food advertisements during set timings and remind is to make an order...

And few of the real-time food similar to ingame food can be requested with chef around special hotels...(How many times do I have to tell you there are no culinary applications for bloodstone dust) X)

but seriously, is love to try few of the ingame food in real-time... Like truffle steak , rainbow cake... If I go hunting snackbars for these food in real-time, I might not find these anywhere... If anet establishes a special hotel and makes these kinda food like 4 recipe every week and announce in bltc which food are available for the current week, it's be cool

https://pixelatedprovisions.com/recipes/ - Scroll down to GW2. You'll have to make it yourself, but that way you get the XP too.

Incidentally truffle steak and rainbow cake are both real foods, you can buy them in quite a few places or find recipes online to make your own.

There's also a lot of GW2 recipes which are fairly self-explanatory if you have some cooking experience (aka if you know not to make hummus with 1 chickpea, 1 sesame seed, a whole lemon and a whole head of garlic and can work out real amounts...or there's always google).

@Janthir.2703 said:I fondly remember this being a thing in EverQuest 2.. more than a decade ago. Getting advertisements thrown in my face while playing the game is gonna be a no from me, dawg.

I only remember it from Neopets, which was created by people who made pop-up ads but even there it wasn't a fun experience.

And I still maintain that being the cheap-ass who fed my pets on omelette and jelly was still better than buying them a virtual McDonalds.