Festival Tokens not appearing to vendor — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Festival Tokens not appearing to vendor

Udolpho.1209Udolpho.1209 Member ✭✭✭
edited August 4, 2019 in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

I'm worried because I haven't seen other people complaining about this...

Since the Festival of the Four Winds started, I've been unable to use Festival Tokens at the vendors. Both festival rewards vendors in the Labyrinthine Cliffs and in the Crown Pavilion show my funds as 0 when I have tokens in my bags. Switching which bags they're in does nothing. Logging in and out doesn't work. Switching characters doesn't work.

Comments

• Ronan.9518Ronan.9518 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 4, 2019

Consume the Festival Tokens (by right-clicking on them -> consume all) to add them to your wallet, then they should show at the vendor.

• Udolpho.1209Udolpho.1209 Member ✭✭✭

Thank you... feeling stupid now...

• Najten.2418Najten.2418 Member ✭✭

Thanks! Was wondering the same thing.
    Odd to have to consume a token to be able to use it though, not sure I've seen that during a festival before? :)

• @Najten.2418 said:
    Thanks! Was wondering the same thing.
    Odd to have to consume a token to be able to use it though, not sure I've seen that during a festival before? :)

It's new.
    ANet is moving away from tokens taking up inventory space and using the wallet instead. Because "Festival Tokens (item)" were introduced with the first version of FotW 6 years ago, there's the necessary transition period of using the original mechanics (item drops).

"Face the facts. Then act on them. It's ...the only doctrine I have to offer you, & it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, ...FACE THE FACTS. THEN act." — Quellcrist Falconer

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.