How does sotp work exactly? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

How does sotp work exactly?

Psycoprophet.8107Psycoprophet.8107 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited August 4, 2019 in Ranger

I literally get bounced around like a ping pong by holo's every engagement while having sotp active, isn't the point of using a skill that gives stability to avoid that? Cuz if it is than that skill is definitely not working at all.

Comments

• Yasai.3549Yasai.3549 Member ✭✭✭

Must be one of those Holos that use Throw Mine.

If I play a stupid build, I deserve to die.
    If I beat people on a stupid build, I deserve to get away with it.

• Eurantien.4632Eurantien.4632 Member ✭✭✭

Annulment sigil.

• Psycoprophet.8107Psycoprophet.8107 Member ✭✭✭✭

I activate the skill to test it during a match with holo cuz I noticed he does the ground slam within seconds of every engagement and with it active I get effected by the knock down every time lol

• Stability has become less and less useful in PvP with how easy it is to remove boons. Even classes that don't have tons of it can put on annulment/revocation sigils and tear your boons off that way. I stopped using SotP and went to the stance elite just so my entire elite skill couldn't be removed in a shot or two.

• Psycoprophet.8107Psycoprophet.8107 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Aaron Forestman.4758 said:
    Stability has become less and less useful in PvP with how easy it is to remove boons. Even classes that don't have tons of it can put on annulment/revocation sigils and tear your boons off that way. I stopped using SotP and went to the stance elite just so my entire elite skill couldn't be removed in a shot or two.

Ah yeah never thought about it being ripped easily by the holo lol that's my bad and is prob what was happening

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.