Say Goodbye to the Captain's Airship

I appreciate the food. I managed to stay wedged in until an Asura maintenance krew arrived. They grabbed me by the head, and shoved me down inside the airbag. They proceeded to patch the hole, and I heard them pack up and leave.

It's awfully dark in here, but I think I'm all right. There must be a way down to the gondola. I am hoarse from shouting. I hope someone below decides to come up soon. The Drake Kabob is doing funny things to my stomach.

Ed60UeL.jpg

Being trapped inside an airship wouldn't be so bad if not for the high cost of living. If only you had aired on the side of caution before the situation ballooned out of control, it could have been smooth sailing for you.

Well, good luck. I hope this teaches you a lesson about keeping your head out of the clouds. And if you do escape? You're grounded.

@"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:Just out of curiosity, how exactly are you plugging the hole like that? Are there stepstools in the airship?

The original airship model doesn't have collision on the metal parts of the balloon art. So you can stand in those metal "diamonds" and be popping through them at the waist. The colored ones, like Kiel's in Lion's Arch or Sayida's in Dragonfall, has collision on all parts so you can't do this.

I found a small access hatch in the back, near the engine. It didn't lead to the gondola, though...

bYgH9dI.jpg

No room to summon my Skyscale. It's cold and windy. And that first step is a doozy. To top it off, I don't have a mirror, and it feels like I may be having a bad hair day.

Hmm... is that a haystack down there...?

H6vnqNP.jpg

Oof.

No shade but the close up of your toon makes me wish they would REALLY update the faces and hairs for humans in particular. I am SO tired of the meta dumb human female generic face. Give us some diversity, in age, cultures, expression, features. If they want to make money in the gem store, THIS is a better option than yet another crappy chair or lazy mount reskin.

Read my tale again. This time, picture me with a real high-pitched squeaky voice while I'm inside the balloon. That place could be great fun at parties. An Asuran scientist said that breathing heel-yum (whatever that is) is what made me sound like a Princess Doll.

OMG! I was just putting on a little skit here, but it turns out you actually CAN get inside the airbag! (Of course now that I've pointed it out, they'll rush to block it off. :/ )

rG3Ph6s.jpg

I never really noticed that the ceiling of the gondola was made of glass, did you?I guess the next time I come up here I'd better wear pants.

@"lightinthedark.2596" said:No shade but the close up of your toon makes me wish they would REALLY update the faces and hairs for humans in particular. I am SO tired of the meta dumb human female generic face. Give us some diversity, in age, cultures, expression, features. If they want to make money in the gem store, THIS is a better option than yet another crappy chair or lazy mount reskin.

Here is some particular human face.

CXLiDGD.png