WvW QOL Suggestion: UI Clutter (Boons, conditions, exp boosters)

TheBravery.9615

KXrKAu2.png

This is more of a minor annoyance to me but can I be given an option to hide certain status effects?In example above, maybe only the aegis boon would be useful to know when engaging in combat. It'd be nice to reduce the clutter down to the effects that are meaningful (e.g. aegis, protection, stability, resistance, vulnerability, blind, weakness, any aura and any invulnerability effect)Things like exp boosters, most DoT conditions and most offensive boons aren't very helpful.

Are you meaning on your own bar?

Or the enemy.

What you posted can only be on a friendly, so I am not sure which type you mean.

For me, I want as much info on who I am fighting as I can. Though I don’t give a tip if they have gold/karma/exp etc on either.

But I want their food visible, tool visible, and boons etc.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:Are you meaning on your own bar?

Or the enemy.

What you posted can only be on a friendly, so I am not sure which type you mean.

For me, I want as much info on who I am fighting as I can. Though I don’t give a tip if they have gold/karma/exp etc on either.

enemy bar mostly

@TheBravery.9615 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:Are you meaning on your own bar?

Or the enemy.

enemy bar mostly

If it’s an option I guess that would be fine, as long as ‘off’ isn’t the default setting.

I guess I want as much info as I can.. ?

The consumable buffs, boons, conditions, tactivatior stuff, skill/trait icons, sigils, should all be shown to everyone. The banner buffs, do not need to be shown to others, and I really wish the ones you get from hero banners would get condensed into 1 icon. It would be nice if they had their own bars rather than just getting clumped together.

@X T D.6458 said:The consumable buffs, boons, conditions, tactivatior stuff, skill/trait icons, sigils, should all be shown to everyone. The banner buffs, do not need to be shown to others, and I really wish the ones you get from hero banners would get condensed into 1 icon. It would be nice if they had their own bars rather than just getting clumped together.

The banners do contribute to a lot of the unnecessary ui clutter. Really wish I could turn it off.

Well they could at least start with showing everything except dynamic boons and conditions as a "generic buffs" icon. Similar to how objectives does it instead of listing each stat as a seperate icon, all objective/banner buffs/guild buffs/boosters etc under one icon.

Next, they could do the same thing for food (ie both buffs a "food" icon with both oils/stones etc and the food)

This will bring down the amount of icons by a fair bit. In the example above, it would be 7 icons instead 15. Buffs, aegis, food, outnumbered and the 3 class skills.