Daily Completionist — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Daily Completionist

Despite completing the dailyes (and receiving the gold + daily log in reward) the 10 archivement points do not get added to the total Archivement point count. (Other archivement points from for example The Queens Gauntlet archivements do however.) It has been like this for more then a month now and repeatet reporting of the bug has not resultet in anything. Does someone have a idea of how to solve the issue?

Comments

• sigur.9453sigur.9453 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 6, 2019

@washlappen.5748 said:
    Despite completing the dailyes (and receiving the gold + daily log in reward) the 10 archivement points do not get added to the total Archivement point count. (Other archivement points from for example The Queens Gauntlet archivements do however.) It has been like this for more then a month now and repeatet reporting of the bug has not resultet in anything. Does someone have a idea of how to solve the issue?

Daylie AP´s are capped. (15k i think).
    If you reach that amount, you won´t gain anymore from doing daylies.
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Daily

• Nokomis.5076Nokomis.5076 Member ✭✭✭

Because it is not a bug. After 15000 AP gotten through Daily (and old Monthly) activities is the maximum you can get from there.

You can read about it in the wiki: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Daily

Was I able to help you or give you a hint? Click on Helpful and/or Thumbs up, I would appreciate it alot!
    When you encounter a bug ingame, at first you should file a ticket via the ingame command /bug, as only this way the devs will know exactly where you were, when the bug happened.

• Thank you. That explains it.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.