Chak Killer - Master — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Chak Killer - Master

So I'm currently doing the Act 3 of HoT for the achievements and part of it was to clear up the Chak in the pit. I've done this but still not got Master? Can anyone give me some idea as to what I've not done?

Capture111.PNG

Comments

• Ayrilana.1396Ayrilana.1396 Member ✭✭✭✭

Assuming the likely scenario that Anet doesn’t fix bugs, chances are that a few got stuck in the walls. That’s all assuming you did not get downed once.

• Zeike.7469Zeike.7469 Member ✭✭

@Ayrilana.1396 said:
    Assuming the likely scenario that Anet doesn’t fix bugs, chances are that a few got stuck in the walls. That’s all assuming you did not get downed once.

If you get downed it doesn't work? I got downed and still got expert

• Ayrilana.1396Ayrilana.1396 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 6, 2019

@Zeike.7469 said:

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

If you get downed it doesn't work? I got downed and still got expert

Yes. It’s a requirement that they didn’t disclose in the achievement and haven’t after repeated requests over the years. If it’s actually a bug then it part of a long list that haven’t been resolved over the years.

:s Thanks for the info, trying it again!

Just got it, didn't get downed thanks so much! @Ayrilana.1396

• Also, pets. Hubby did it several times with his Necro. No achievement. I did it once on my guardian and got it.
    Not sure if this is still a thing but make sure the one that needs the achievement starts the story if you take a friend to help. I had the achievement and went with him to help but I started the story and he didn't get achievement.

• Dante.1763Dante.1763 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Lady Vanithy.6495 said:
    Also, pets. Hubby did it several times with his Necro. No achievement. I did it once on my guardian and got it.
    Not sure if this is still a thing but make sure the one that needs the achievement starts the story if you take a friend to help. I had the achievement and went with him to help but I started the story and he didn't get achievement.

i did it on my ranger. pets dont affect it, but some do spawn in the wall which ive had happen.

Amana Silentchild; My Main
    Ember Wandertooth; The Kingslayer, Kianda Redpaw; The Blazing Light
    Why GW is Called Guildwars

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.