[PROF] MonkaS Instructors - Summerbreak — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[PROF] MonkaS Instructors - Summerbreak

Hello everyone ! New [PROF] video ! This is also my very first attempt at video editing so i'd be more than happy to receive any feedback :smiley: Enjoy !

Comments

• Yo ! the part with the synch beetween 30s and 1m is dope but it kinda makes the rest of the clips a bit below if u're not really into rev gameplay

• Agree with the previous poster. The way the big hits match the beat is cool, but the rest of the video doesn't match the bar you set. You include a bit too much footage of when the battle is already won. The odds aren't quite as stacked against your group as in other content creators, either. Probably could've trimmed a minute off it easily.
    I'm also not a huge fan of revenant gameplay either, but not much you can do with that.

• Thx for the feedbacks, i wanted to include the end of the fights for fidelity but i do get what you mean, the first part was a technical challenge i set for myself as a first edit, i agree that it lower the hype for the next fights, i'll try to take all of that into account for the next one :)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.