No word about Mirage, but announcing weaver buffs = bug ?

"Hey AN here. Instead of fixxing bugs first, we're going to buff classes which are god tier in pve, so they get god tier on other modes too, just like we did with SB and Scourge. Get hyped for 3 classes guys !"

PS : We will fix bugs for other classes after PvP season (2019), cause we dont want to destabilize the Scourge/Spellbreaker - MetaMeanwhile if u ever hit a Staff ambush in this time , feel free to report this as Bug.

@ AN ; i dont care if this is cross-posting, posted at the wrong topic or whatever, u dont care for me either.

@Aury.1367 said:Herald and Holosmith are easy counters against SB, you just have to learn how to deal with them.

i have no problem with SB or Scourge. I can kill both easy, and im not whining about balance. There is always a top. Im whining about balance changes for other classes while Mirage does not even get bug fixes. Actually i dont event know how u came up with the idea that this thread is another "nerf x and y"- Post.Example ; Tell me what dune cloak is doing ;) ?

Archived